* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

patch #4 DETAILS

+3
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
GREENERRRR
7 posters

Go down

patch #4 DETAILS Empty patch #4 DETAILS

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:37 pm

i highlighted the part we are most coincerned about in the Madden Group...

Patch # 4 Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EA Sports has released information on the upcoming patch for Madden 11. It will include uniform additions, a fix for the disconnects happening online, will address some exploits, and brings several updates to Madden Ultimate Team including new features such as the ability to play friends in the mode. Glaringly absent however, in the pushing of MUT, is the lack of any gameplay improvements.

The patch is expected to arrive by the first week in November. Continue on to check out the full details of what the upcoming patch will provide and leave thoughts in the comments!
Ultimate Team ‘Rivals Pack’
The biggest delivery for this update is a set of features built around Madden Ultimate Team, and this signifies a few months of development work as we couldn’t squeeze these features in by the ship date. The “Rivals Pack” delivers three new features for Ultimate Team, allowing you to make new rivals in Tournaments, face off against old rivals in Play vs. Friends, and renew some rivalries with Refer a Friend.

New Feature #1: Tournaments
You guys have asked for Tournaments in Ultimate Team for a while now, and we’re happy to say that they will be available in the next title update. Here are some details about this brand new feature:
1. Each tournament has entrance criteria which can range from specific players to minimum team skill or chemistry.
2. Once you enter the tournament, you’ll be matched up against another tournament player and battle it out. The owner who wins the game will move on to the next round while the loser has to start the tournament over.
3. You win coins every time you advance and if you advance to the last round and win, you’ll earn even more coins and you might even win a rare player.
4. Tournaments, like Collections, are dynamic and new tournaments can (and will) be added throughout the season.
5. We’re also planning on having special promotional tournaments where we release an insert for the weekend and those that find that insert can enter a special tournament.

New Feature #2: Play With Friends
Another feature the community has asked for is the ability to play against your friends in Ultimate Team, and that will finally be available in Title Update #4. You can challenge your friends anytime they are online and play a game of MUT.

New Feature #3: Refer a Friend
One of our favorite new features is Refer a Friend. If you have buddies that play Madden, but they haven’t joined Ultimate Team, you can earn coins for getting them to join up. A brand new screen has been added that allows you to keep track of your invites and your rewards from the friends that have accepted the referral.

Uniform Updates
Here’s a list of uniform updates that will be rolled out when Title Update #4 releases:
• Added alternate tops for the 3 Vikings jerseys featuring the 50th anniversary patch being worn this season.
• Added the current Redskins Home and Away uniforms. In addition the socks issues are fixed.
• Added the current Chargers powder blue uniform.
• Added a uniform top for the Saints including the Super Bowl Champions patch as seen in their home opener.

Content Updates

Here’s a list of some of the other changes we’ve made to Madden NFL 11 that will be rolled out when Title Update #4 releases:
• Fixed a couple of random Madden Moments stability issues.
• Fixed the user’s ability to view play art manually if the opponent on defense holds LT/L2 pre-snap.
• Fixed an exploit where the user could audible when coming out in the Bronco Heavy formation with a HB or WR at QB.
• Fixed an exploit where after pressing the square/ CENSORED!@!!!
• Fixed a hanging issue with onside kicks in Madden Moments Live and offline Madden Moments.
Fixed an issue causing a high percentage of disconnects in Online Franchise, Madden Ultimate Team, and other online head-to-head games

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

patch #4 DETAILS Empty Re: patch #4 DETAILS

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 am

greener you shouldn't have posted about the square button glitch. Now 95% of the people here will be using it. They might not use it to get sacks, as that would be obvious, but they'll use it to stop the run.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:greener you shouldn't have posted about the square button glitch. Now 95% of the people here will be using it. They might not use it to get sacks, as that would be obvious, but they'll use it to stop the run.

too late, already happened last night over and over along with the play art glitch.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:47 pm

People have been using it for months, they know who they are 2. I try to still be cordial and ignore it, its just not worth the crying babies and the claims of ignorance to out some of these people.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:51 pm

oh, maybe that's why I went from being able to run the ball pretty well to not being able to run at all. Well at least I'll hope that's it, anything to cast the blame away from myself lol
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Hope ? That futile thing I keep trying to reach for with Madden 11. Hope that I will not get randomly disconnected. Hope that I will find a group of people worth playing with. This group has several good guys, but man, I bet my records go through the roof once this line of scrimmage exploit gets fixed. That and the constant crossing routes are annoying. But EA threw me a bone and now I have a little hope. Now to wait impatiently for next patch to see if my hope is misplaced or not. I hope that I don't find these kind of things in nba2k11. Because right now, I love it! I wish I could find active people to play an online league with, that is my hope for 2k11, cause the game play is on the money so far. Hope, I always find my self amazed at these games ability to give me a little hope.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:58 pm

"That and the constant crossing routes are annoying"

Fellas, these things can be contained and slowed down...I really do not see the annoyance.. Also, i feel, you guys didn't have the deep ball covered or other routes covered well, i think people will find other options. It's also about taking what the D gives you? If, you guys can't cover those routes why stop throwing them. I just played Green in DW league, He killed me on the ground rushing for 357 yards, you think for one second, that he thought about stopping his running game? And hell yea it was annoying. But there was nothing i can do about it. Loosen up on the other routes and ppl will ease up on crossing routes. And Cross routes aren't even a specific route. Drags, Slants, deep post and IN routes are crossing routes. So, you having a problem covering 4 routes are a personal issue. And dtigeron, im not targeting you, I'm speaking to everyone who frankly is disgusted with these routes. And if you have to drop 10 men in coverage to help stop these crossing routes go ahead. Several People tried on me and I found other ways to exploit there D..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:32 pm

dtigertron wrote:Hope ? That futile thing I keep trying to reach for with Madden 11. Hope that I will not get randomly disconnected. Hope that I will find a group of people worth playing with. This group has several good guys, but man, I bet my records go through the roof once this line of scrimmage exploit gets fixed. That and the constant crossing routes are annoying. But EA threw me a bone and now I have a little hope. Now to wait impatiently for next patch to see if my hope is misplaced or not. I hope that I don't find these kind of things in nba2k11. Because right now, I love it! I wish I could find active people to play an online league with, that is my hope for 2k11, cause the game play is on the money so far. Hope, I always find my self amazed at these games ability to give me a little hope.

i've all but exhausted any hope in madden, once in awhile i enjoy it but most mostly i play it because i've committed to...certainly not because i want to. i'm downloading the 2k11 demo tonight and gonna try it out. haven't played a bb game in so long, or even watched one in about 20 years so it should be interesting. i hear nothing but positive reviews about it. whereas madden....not so much. i just want a quality sports title to play that will keep me interested in it, especially a real franchise. i usually lose interest in madden somewhere between the load screen and first couple drives, from there i find myself watching the other tv or just trying to kill the clock and finish up.

and the issue a lot of guys have with crossing routes wouldn't be an issue if the defensive awareness wasn't completely broken.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:36 pm

NBA 2k11 is a great game, however, ive seen alot of exploits...well, mainly because one of my boy from school is a big time B ball player and always plays online. These guys are freaking insane....They are really good, and do it with ease... I tried playing against him and told him, to play as if he would play online opponents, i only reached my side of the court 5 times in the first half...I gave up, the full court pressure in that game is crazy...lol..but, its a good game...and fun...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:38 pm

you said the magic word..FUN! i doubt i'd play online, i'd be so horrible lol...but just for something to do with like dynasty control and good presentation/atmosphere it what i'm after.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:43 pm

dude, i will never play a sports game offline again, after discovering madden online... Eventhough it can be unbelievable at times, i love football and will not put it down... but im just waiting for need for speed hot pursuit, Assassin creed bother-hood, GT5, SVR 2011...these guys are on my wish list.. oo and heavy rain..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:48 pm

i kinda wanna get my hands on grand turismo if it ever gets finished, i got the steering wheel and pedals like a year ago just for racing games. did u see the trailer for that one? holy crap its looks amazing...check it out, this is the newest one showing some weather effects.

falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:greener you shouldn't have posted about the square button glitch. Now 95% of the people here will be using it. They might not use it to get sacks, as that would be obvious, but they'll use it to stop the run.

SORRY GUYS - didnt knmow anything about this glitch - CAN SOME1 DESCRIBE IN DETAIKL WHAT THIS ALLOWS THE DEFENDER TO DO - i hink it may explain a few odd situations to me...

if any1 has a replay of it - that woud be even better - FF - maybe u can save it and add it to DO NOT DO THINGS??? or maybe nopt - that may prerpetuate the problems...

sorry guys - just re3ad the post now - and censored my original post accordoingly
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:

SORRY GUYS - didnt knmow anything about this glitch - CAN SOME1 DESCRIBE IN DETAIKL WHAT THIS ALLOWS THE DEFENDER TO DO - i hink it may explain a few odd situations to me...

if any1 has a replay of it - that woud be even better - FF - maybe u can save it and add it to DO NOT DO THINGS??? or maybe nopt - that may prerpetuate the problems...

sorry guys - just re3ad the post now - and censored my original post accordoingly

sorry i just rage quit in the 4th and dropped the league. this is supposed to be fixed tho...any word when the patch will actually drop??
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Cmon I have no idea what you all are talking about please elighten all of us!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum