* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Falcons have NO TAKERS

3 posters

Go down

Falcons have  NO TAKERS Empty Falcons have NO TAKERS

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:35 pm

amazingly - after i have set up for tonights Lottery to select the top 12 teams in Cantabbeats NON-DRAFT franchise - I found that the FALCONS DONT HAVE 1 GUY VOTING TO TAKE THEM - there was 1 player (who had changed his mind)...

If you want a great team in the lottery - I would suggest making a claim on the falcons (under optuion 1) in Cantbbeat NON-DRAFT franchise... THIS IS A GREAT TEAM!!!

HELL - IF EVEN 3 GUYS put their name in the pot to take them over - this is a pretty good chance to get them!!!

Other teams that have 3 or less votes to select their teams in Option 1 for this franchise are:

Colts 2 votes

Saints 2 votes

bengals 3 votes

chargers 3 votes

steelers 2 votes

packers 3 votes

vikings 3 votes

Under option 1 - you select 3 of the top 12 teams to play with - and we draw to see who plays with them - If you want a better chance of getting in thge franchiose - i would select the Falcons - and 2 of the teams listed above!!!

(the big vote getters were the Ravens and the jets)

we welcome any last minute entries - the deadline to submitt entries is the end of the Governing Council Rules ratification meeting (i will draw the lottery winners than!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Falcons have  NO TAKERS Empty Falcons

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Hell, I'll take them if no one want's them. However, that's only if I won't have to lottery for them, because i don't wanna lose my guaranteed spot in the league with the Jags. Let me know
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Falcons have  NO TAKERS Empty Re: Falcons have NO TAKERS

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Also, I had a few questions: when is the end of the governing council rules ratification meeting? After this meeting how soon do the lottery picks get announced? How soon after everyone is assigned their teams will we get this thing underway? I'm anxious to start playing some actual games, rather than spending my time playing people going for it on 4th and 27 every series...
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:20 pm

each league should have a list of its members and the team they own on our main page ( name of league- commish- , team name-owner -draft date- maybe even password if you trust it..)

.. b/c I'm lost on what team i am in each league n whose i've joined how many I'm in ( not over the limit I know that..if there's 1 this year?)

just to simplify everything for every1...
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:44 pm

that info is on the owners contact information screen - i will make sure that other commish follow that lead....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum