* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ADD-ONS ???

2 posters

Go down

ADD-ONS ??? Empty ADD-ONS ???

Post by DEN_24 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm

ok now i already asked this under another topic a few weeks ago, but the game wasnt out yet... one guy answered me and i thanked him... but his answer was based on madden 10, since M11 wasnt actually out yet... now i figure since the games been out for a few days now, and there are a few more members on here, i might be able to get more feedback... my question was : can you use the purchasable add-ons (such as elite training staff and pro scouts) in an online franchise? on the madden shop screen where u can buy these add-ons, it says they are usable once per season per franchise... now i dont know if this means offline franchise only, since it doesnt really specify... so i would like to know if anyone here has bought these add-ons yet either for M10 or 11 and if so, were u able to use them during online franchise play ? - now the only reason im concerned about this, is because if only 2 or 3 guys actually go out and spend the money on these things and dont tell the rest of us, well they will definitely have an unfair advantage as far as scouting and injuries... and i think there are also add-ons that give players an in-game boost to their stats... i think one of em can even keep a player out of retirement for an extra season... im also curious to know if the scouting reports are available in online francises as well... i know u can use them on MUT mode (madden ultimate team) so its very possible that they will be availabe during our franchise play as well... now if they are usable online, then we could either ban them altogether... or at least make guys aware that theyre being used by their opponents, so they would have an option to spend the cash or not... idk, banning them would be great but i dont think there would be a way to tell whether a guy is using them or not lol anyways huge waste of time if theyre only usuable offline, so i apologize for asking the same question twice lol but i just wanna make sure everything is set straight b4 we actually start to play
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

ADD-ONS ??? Empty Re: ADD-ONS ???

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Sorry I dont have a real answer but -

I can see 2 things from madden/EAs POV

- if players can use upgrades purchased for online franchises then more ppl will feel the need to buy it/ almost forced / hey it's in the offline game why not online

- or they can not be greedy ( still waiting on the 1) .. and say well that's unfair as we already charge 10$ for some ppl to play online , our games 1 of the top selling and there's still other add ons that ppl buy like for the ultimate team ( that card game) that we'll profit enough from that we do not need to ruin the online franchise experience for the cheaper players ( no offence 2 any1 ..i wouldnt pay either lol)

Now as far as this league is concerned .. not a chance we let it slide even a little bit in my opinion and I am on the council so that's 1 vote for no way in h#ll is anyway pullin a stienbrenner ( sp?) and just buying a team not worrying about really playing , developing or drafting any1 ...

If we cannot tell .. and EA allows it... I have no idea what we will do without adding more work ( like tracking stats = player progress so we know who would really jump)

also online u can use scout reports that is in the game during play that tells you how to play the other player... I hope those are free b/c theyre there...trust me I have them ( but I also got the game stop madden wich gives you bonuses for reserving the game..that i havent used n don't know what they are lol)

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm

im pretty sure the scouting reports cost coins... u earn coins after every game, or u can buy them through the ps store... anyways i think i might just have to buy one of the cheap add-ons... like one of em costs a buck i think, just to see if u can... obviously wouldnt use it in greeners franchise... but i joined some random franchise the other day lol just searched and i think there was only one, i was just curious to see if the franchise interface looked the same, but i actually ended up playing the week 1 game lol the dude sent me an invite and i accepted (invites are sent through PSN this year which i think is awesome), although it was only 2 min. quarters and rookie difficulty lol which really sucks lol TD on every play lol but i could always just try one in that franchise and see if theyre usable... but if anyone else on here already tried and wants to help save me a buck then id appreciate lol theres plenty more things i can think of buying with one dollar lol oh, and i highly doubt any company in the world would ever take the "non-greedy" approach to anything lol for these guys its always about money money money... and more money lol
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum