* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

HOW BAD IS THIS GAME?

5 posters

Go down

HOW BAD IS THIS GAME? Empty HOW BAD IS THIS GAME?

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 pm

as bad as the server routing? probably...but even worse is how it sims games. apparently the programmers at ea think turner will only rush for 17 yards vs one of the (no offense to the colts cause u ARE an offensive team) lower rated defenses in the league. ALSO, apparently ea thinks i'm only capable of putting up 84 passing yards against one of the lesser rated secondaries in the league. LMFAO.

this game is a joke, and this sim loss is just one step closer to playing a real game like 2k11...and i don't even like basketball. my and txboy couldn't connect to each other our first attempt, so we try the next day and finally get the game started. i get off to a 28-7 lead to which after quite a few 'madden moments' later the game of course turns into a shootout like it was programmed for, and we're back within a touchdown. thats cool, i'm havin a good time its a fun game...i'm trying to make a drive to get a two score lead going into the fourth quarter when...oooooh, thas right...the connection to your opponent has been lost. fucking great job, ea. you only had 8 years to figure out one simple networking concept other game companies have already established 12 years ago.

anyways, bit of a rant since i never win sim games...and with the schedule i have i needed all the wins i can get. i'm sure half my games will end up simmed this year so i guess it really doesn't matter. at least i'll get a good rookie draft for my half simmed season next year, what a waste of time...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

HOW BAD IS THIS GAME? Empty Re: HOW BAD IS THIS GAME?

Post by tomer629 Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:02 pm

I hear ya man, this shit is EXTREMELY frustrating. I was lucky enough to get 2 games in yesterday with zero disconnects A MIRACLE!!!

I wish I could say the next update will fix it but we all know it will be the same old shit we've been dealing with for years. Its sad that the best selling sports game is also one of the worst made. They need to scrap the entire dev team and start over fresh with people who know wtf they are doing. They make so much money off this game every year and they still cant put together a decent game or decent servers. If people didnt love football so much they would be out of business a long time ago.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Bro give EA some credit...they got Rubberband AI down to a science Wink
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm

lol, wholeheartedly agree 100% with both you guys.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:54 am

Yeah yesterday was the first time I made it through a whole game in 4 weeks in this franchise...woohoo!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Yeah yesterday was the first time I made it through a whole game in 4 weeks in this franchise...woohoo!

congrats! took me 4 tries but i played 2 whole games last night myself.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:31 am

hopefully the patch will do some good. keep your fingers crossed!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 am

problem is when ea 'fixes' something they usually break something else, i guess its not the game thats so bad...aside from defense in general, its just the servers that totally suck although lately i haven't had any problems. we'll see..
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum