* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ranked quitters

4 posters

Go down

ranked quitters Empty ranked quitters

Post by nickkwiesh1 Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 pm

im having such a hard time finding guys to play online ranked games that dont quit. now before u post "well i will play u ranked" u cant. u are no longer able to invite players to ranked games. it has to be random. which totally defeats the purpose of even having lobbies. u have to search for a player to play against. and i usually pick the packers but i constantly get the guys who pick either the saints or colts. not that it bothers me but when im beating them in the 1st or 2nd quarter they quit. and not only do i not get a win (if they quit before the second half u dont get a win and ur opponent doesnt get a loss they just raise there dnf). not only that i played a game last night and in the second half it says connection to ur opponent has been lost and i could only end the game. so i go out and look for another game. THEY RAISED MY DNF! not that it concerns me but i heard from a friend that they can ban you if u have a high dnf which is bull if there just handing it our for no reason. well that was my rant. what are your guys opinions. for me i dont enjoy playing ranked games anymore they have sucked the fun out of them.

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

ranked quitters Empty Re: ranked quitters

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Dude, I've had the same problems with people quitting. I've played about 10 ranked games and I have a 3-1 record due to people quitting from being down in the 2nd qtr before half. I don't know if my DNF has been raised bc of it...i hope not...but regardless it's annoying as hell. I just look at it this way: If I'm playing as the Jags or the Lions and I'm building good enough leads to make people quit before halftime...I must be pretty damn good.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Had a guy quit on me last night with 15 seconds left in the game, but I cant blame him really, this game is kind of a joke in ranked games online. I came back by 21 in the 4th qtr by just lobbing it up to percy harvin and he would burn the DB for a long TD every time. I guess its his fault he left him single covered though.

I get the ball back with the score tied and 30 seconds left. LOL bomb to percy... could have scored but i downed it at the 2 so I could run the clock down and kick a field goal. He quit then Sad

sucks cause i really wanted to see my stats and save some replays. Pretty sure I had 300 yds with percy, and another 100 from berrian and rice lmao All pro is kind of a joke I really hope the D plays better in all madden.

Im not a cheezer but hey, I was down by 21 and if you leave my best WR single covered im gonna throw it to him all day if it keeps working. Honestly I felt dirty after completing the last bomb for the win though, I didnt need any skill or football knowledge to beat him. But then again he had a run with reggie freaking bush where he broke 5 tackles for a TD so I didnt feel that dirty Very Happy

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 pm

This is only 1 example of the BS antics that occur in the game rooms REGULARLY - This is the reason the Madden group was created!!! and why i only pewrsonally play Online Franchise games - no hassles and no BS!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum