* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ive lost my way

+3
JDB721
falconfansince81
bigbuddah
7 posters

Go down

ive lost my way Empty ive lost my way

Post by bigbuddah Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 pm

My last few games I have been playing down to my opponents. Taking them lightly and using them as lab rats. I do this against players who I've beaten easily and kno they won't beat me. I get bored running the same offense and defense every game so I experiment with other playbooks so I struggle at times but I think it makes me better in the end. When I first got here I played with a chip on my shoulder and now i kno who I need to play good against and kno I need to bring somethin differednt to the table.

Just a vent session for me trying to get myself out of it and play hard every game regardless if who it is.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

ive lost my way Empty Re: ive lost my way

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:28 pm

everyones gets in that slump sometimes tho, usually i just take a break from madden for a day or two and it helps me focus again.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Good thing I'm not losing tho...jus bored running the same stuff every game.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Thats not arrogant LOL
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Check it. This is what will happen to you if you grow a pair and play baseball.

http://www.theshowcommunity.com/boxscore/7793874
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:02 pm

This is very interesting post to me. I have played over a 100 franchise games.

To me Wining and Losing takes a back seat to enjoyment of the game. (Don't get me wrong, winning is waaayyy better then losing but...) I win roughley half of the games I play but a MAJORITY of my games are very very close within 1 score of winning or losing and almost always a drive at the end of the game to win very kool stuff.

There are players that I have found to be lights out great and I wondered what kind of enjoyment do they get out of playing Madden.

To name call it is the usual suspects Bigbuddah, Falconsfan81, Jsmoski I have played these guys many times now I have yet to register a win but the sad part is that in almost everyone of these games it is over before haftime.

Now playing them to me is not even fun I am not complaining at all but there is no excitement, I just run the ball up the middle get the game over with move on to the next game. I can't blame them for being so good I wish I was better but it makes for some long games.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 pm

the games aren't fun when they're blowouts either...the only games that ARE fun are the close ones...the battle of wits. i get to play maybe 2 or 3 a season. so...i'd rather not be a 'suspect' lol, and just average sometimes. the thing is, we all play on the same plain...there is no advantage other than stick skills which most the time doesn't solely win games. people making mistakes and bad passes is what loses the games for em when i play, most games i get 4-5 int's or just throw around everyones blitzes on third down.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 pm

JDB721 wrote:Thats not arrogant LOL

lol yea really

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 am

well, i simply love the game thats the excitement i get.... i love playing football
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 am

the boring part is only when i have mastered a playbook. i like to play with different playbooks just to keep it interesting when im playing against someone i kno ima beat. i love madden but doing the same plays from the same playbooks is the boring part. my enjoyment is talking to my homebois bout blowing ppl out and the sick shit i do doing the game.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:10 am

there are players i let stay in the game so i can go through the whole playbook and play and not shut my offense down in the second half. so i do put in my back ups in to make it interesting...whether or not u wanna believe me i let ppl score so they can stay in the game so i dont have to dial down my offense or defense to make it interesting. its almost like spotting points just so i can get some enjoyment out of it.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:54 am

Just shows you have seriously you take yourself on these games. You spot people points? No WAY? If we all played Madden all year like you, it would be the same for us too. We don't play one game our whole lives and think we are pro gamers like you. The difference between you and I is I can handle losing the game Im best at and not making an excuse or degrading my opponents because im "too cool to be in a close game". You're a joke and you constantly prove this to each and every one of us with your daily posts proclaiming how great you are. Come to MLB Smile This will be you quitting during a no hitter.

http://www.theshowcommunity.com/boxscore/7797727
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 am

im not looking at those links i dont have to..u wanting me to buy mlb the show just to play you is a joke. that like a body builder losing in footrace to someone smaller and saying lets get on this bench and see if u can beat me hahahaha ur a fuckin joke i dont degrade noone on here. i speak my mind and if u love to hate me and wanna see me lose ahhaha then good man i love it haha follow me.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:55 am

"whether or not u wanna believe me i let ppl score so they can stay in the game so i dont have to dial down my offense or defense to make it interesting."

Thats a very dangerous thing to do... I need to be like you buddah, you have the ability to turn on and off your Offense like a light switch? I one of the most inconsistent players here, i could definitively use this skill at my disposal..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 am

BigBuddah, I doubt you can even read. I feel sorry for you. Madden is your whole life and knowing english is on the backburner. It's funny how you referred to pussy juice last night yet you never get any.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:23 pm

jmojsoski wrote:"whether or not u wanna believe me i let ppl score so they can stay in the game so i dont have to dial down my offense or defense to make it interesting."

Thats a very dangerous thing to do... I need to be like you buddah, you have the ability to turn on and off your Offense like a light switch? I one of the most inconsistent players here, i could definitively use this skill at my disposal..

I can flip a switch on certain players...not everyone I can do it with...I can dial down my offense or dial it down when I'm up by too much. Players like u jmo I gotta go for broke the whole game. Its more of an experimental thing to make the games more challenging

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 pm

OOO...i miss understood...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 am

The post made below was made by Vista3131 - i had to copy and paste it to the thread it is assocuiated with - so they are permently linked - FUNNY AS HELL -

.I had awhile to digest poor, poor Bigbuddah and his awful situation. It just sucks when your so good you can barely live with yourself. So I thought maybe we could help BigBuddah and find creative ways to help him along the way.

1) How about using gameflow? But I am sure he has tried this and prolly still was falling asleep while up by 50 or so, there must be something better.

2) How about holding the controller upside down while he plays? Everything would be opposit and backwards but then I thought he would have that "Dialed" in with the first 2 quarters of the game and would still have to give up points on purpose so to make the game somewhat interesting.

3) What about with one hand? This surely would make it a tad more difficult to play with his "Stick Skilz" but then who am I kidding he would have that mastered in less then a game.

4) How about Blindfolded? The problem here is I know just by the sound of running feet and crowd noise BigBuddah would know exactly where to go on each and every play this would be no help to us poor Madden novices!

5) How about with the T.V. off? This would have to give us just a little edge against him, If he can't hear anything or see anything I could see myself keeping the game within 3 TD for sure!

6) How about while "Whanking off"? I was going to put this higher but there is no doubt this was mastered before he even did his first FB Dive!

7) if those don't help he could combine two or maybe 3 of the above suggestions, Surely there is something that could help us "Lab Rats" keep him interested. C'mon group help a brother out!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum