* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

What is more important?

+2
slickmonkyz
Deathwish22
6 posters

Go down

Superbowl or World Series? What is more important to you?

What is more important? Vote_lcap92%What is more important? Vote_rcap 92% 
[ 11 ]
What is more important? Vote_lcap8%What is more important? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

What is more important? Empty What is more important?

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:27 am

Yo bros...I just wanted to take the chance and create a poll to see where you guys stand. The poll is what is more important to you...the superbowl or the world series? This league was actually created 2 years ago from a group of guys in MLB THE SHOW...that is where we originally started from...that is how I met Greener, Mjkight, Billdozer, etc...the list goes on forever. Being that this franchise was created from a baseball game and that the World Series is about to start...I'm curious to see what is more important to you guys. If you vote...please reply on what you voted for and why you voted for that sport. Thanx bros!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

What is more important? Empty srry baseball guys

Post by slickmonkyz Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 am

but watchin baseball is like watchin flies fuck,
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

What is more important? Empty Re: What is more important?

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:33 am

I voted for the Superbowl and ONLY FOR THIS REASON. I live in Cincinnati...we are a small market baseball team...we have a good team about every 10 years but then we lose those young players who got us there to larger market teams who can pay them more...with that being said...in the down time in between those 10 years...we are normally out of the baseball race by the end of July (obviously this year was an exception)...so normally...I get way more excited for football season (Even though my browns are terrible and have been in rebuild mode since the late 80's when JMO's shitty broncos shattered the dreams of my browns twice by the leading role of HORSEFACE himself...John Elway)...but football to me is way different than baseball. In football I can watch any team play...and actually get excited to watch other teams other than my browns play on Sunday nights and Monday nights and what not...but I can actually say I never watch any other baseball game other than my hometown Reds. That is why I voted for the Superbowl...it is hands down the biggest sporting event in the history of sports in my mind.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:34 am

slickmonkyz wrote:but watchin baseball is like watchin flies fuck,

LMAO!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by iivan18 Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:09 pm

voted 4 SB i simply dont like baseball

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:14 pm

when i go to see baseball games i tend to get distracted by the grass thats growing...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm

well FB is Americas pass time now every year the same teams in baseball make the playoffs even though im a huge baseball fan football is so much bigger now there so much parody a team can be horrible then turn around and spank a team 59-14 (i hope u see this) or like DW did 30-10 it makes for more drama and every game matters unlike a drawn out 162 game season and a best of 7 series but i still love baseball lol
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:well FB is Americas pass time now every year the same teams in baseball make the playoffs even though im a huge baseball fan football is so much bigger now there so much parody a team can be horrible then turn around and spank a team 59-14 (i hope u see this) or like DW did 30-10 it makes for more drama and every game matters unlike a drawn out 162 game season and a best of 7 series but i still love baseball lol

Ohz yeah...my boys (Cleveland) looked like f&cking rockstars yesterday against last year's superbowl winning Saints. Gotta love it!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Actually the NFL and MLB are quite close when it comes to the same teams making the playoffs. Competitive balance is a poor excuse for the reason why the NFL is more popular than MLB. The NFL is a fantasy sport, well a more convenient fantasy sport. The NFL is a hard hitting, fast paced much more flashy sport than MLB. I think the baseball is much more intriguing to me because I played baseball in my youth and have always gravitated towards it as a young kid. Baseball fans seem to be more in depth with statistical analysis given all the barometers for measuring productivity in baseball. The sabermetrics community is much more prevalent in baseball than football. I'm in no way a person who believes stats tell the entire story, but I lean towards them backing my story rather than makeup of a player or instincts.

To answer the question, I would say the Super Bowl is definitely more important to me just given the hype surrounding it. The World Series will always be something I tune into, but the Super Bowl is a given.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down