* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

don't you hate it when

+4
Rui_F
Icebreaker009
JDB721
ezweightloss
8 posters

Go down

don't you hate it when Empty don't you hate it when

Post by ezweightloss Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 pm

everytime you when a close game you get accused of cheezing? ofcourse these accusations don't happen when you play quality players that make this group what it is (greener, kight, jmo, dw, ff, etc.) but lately i've been playing some guys i've never seen in the madden group and i get accused of cheezing (only after i win ofcourse) and personally i think it's crazy. the leaders and founders of this group have all played me and say i'm a sim player. it just gets melancholy after a while. can i hear your guy's opinions? have any of you ever seen me cheeze? cuz personally i don't think i have but am i missing something? i think some of these new guys we've recruited are just sore losers...

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

don't you hate it when Empty Re: don't you hate it when

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm

CHEESER jk lol You are a legit player to me and I'm pretty in tune with the rules.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Icebreaker009 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:30 pm

I just played you last week and I thought it was a pretty fair play. I didn't see any cheezing at all.
Icebreaker009
Icebreaker009
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:45 pm

played u twice i think. I think at least once you wiped me good, no smell of cheeze.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Are you kidding EZ? you might be the biggest cheeser in this group. Don't you know winning close games are against the rules?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Anyone who beats me is cheesing Rolling Eyes
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:27 pm

I told you not to break the 13 yd dropback rule on your 2nd play of the game... not after you barely beat me like you claim

i think I also told you about the rule last week when I played you in a different league, again, well before halftime, not after the game was over (could have been someone else but im almost positive it was you)

edit: just checked, yea it was you on your ezblizzard account, so dont try to claim you didnt know the rule, I told you about it in that game too. Again... well before the game was over, and btw I won that game by 10 so you are lying about people only calling you a cheeser when you beat them.

imo sprinting with your back turned to the LOS 15+ yds behind the los (sometimes 20 yds) is cheese, and I thought thats why we came up with a new rule. But apparently nobody follows this rule and it is not being enforced so you might as well keep doing it on every other pass play. And when is the last time you saw a screen in the NFL when the QB took the snap, turned around, ran backwards 15 yds as fast as he can, then turns and throws to the RB?

Its the definition of cheese and you did it on about 1/2 of your pass plays, you also have the best QB to do it with so of course it worked great

you were 20 yds behind the los when you threw a 80 yd TD to your WR who of course beat asante samuel in man coverage (99 man cover) oh and a perfect throw 70 yds downfield with a righty rolling out backwards and to his left, throwing off his back foot... yea you see that on sunday all the time

please watch falcons video and tell me what you were doing was not cheese, instantly speed bursting backwards with rodgers after the snap is pure cheese

i have video proof that I will be posting, unfortunately most of the times you did it there was no replay available or the replay did not show the QB, but I have one that shows you immediately sprinting backwards as soon as taking the snap, then turning and throwing when you are 15 yds behind the LOS. If people think that is legit then maybe ill have to change my strategy and just get a fast qb that can scramble around 20 yds behind the los until someone gets open.

Last edited by tomer629 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:17 pm

hahaha. whatever you say bro. i was running it down the gut most of the game getting +10 yards at a time. was that cheezing too? and i only drop back excessively on two plays (which were screens) and on sunday real d-linemen will go out and cover the flats if they see a screen developing. perfect example was last night when jared allen intercepted aaron rodgers. but if you rush me im not gonna just stand there and get sacked while all my line are in the flat. and the play to manningham there was a heavy blitz from the right so i had no other choice but to roll left and on that play i didnt excessively dropback. your coverage failing isnt my fault. there are BS plays that happen all the time in madden that doesn't mean it's cheeze. in our game legarette blount broke like 4 tackles on the same play, legarette blount isn't even getting snaps and won't next year either more than likely (example of bs) but hey it's MADDEN. shit happens, deal with it. it's funny how you're the only one who thinks i'm a cheezer out of all these games i've played. and personally i thought long dropbacks were allowed on screens. and there is the thing in the nfl called a 7 step drop, aaron rodgers is 6'4, so 7 steps from a 6'4 individual would result in around 7-10 yard drop. which is what i did in the so called "cheeze" plays.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Don't hate on blount, he had a great game sunday, and will probably split time next year...just saying Shocked
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:31 pm

ezweightloss wrote:hahaha. whatever you say bro. i was running it down the gut most of the game getting +10 yards at a time. was that cheezing too? and i only drop back excessively on two plays (which were screens) and on sunday real d-linemen will go out and cover the flats if they see a screen developing. perfect example was last night when jared allen intercepted aaron rodgers. but if you rush me im not gonna just stand there and get sacked while all my line are in the flat. and the play to manningham there was a heavy blitz from the right so i had no other choice but to roll left and on that play i didnt excessively dropback. your coverage failing isnt my fault. there are BS plays that happen all the time in madden that doesn't mean it's cheeze. in our game legarette blount broke like 4 tackles on the same play, legarette blount isn't even getting snaps and won't next year either more than likely (example of bs) but hey it's MADDEN. shit happens, deal with it. it's funny how you're the only one who thinks i'm a cheezer out of all these games i've played. and personally i thought long dropbacks were allowed on screens. and there is the thing in the nfl called a 7 step drop, aaron rodgers is 6'4, so 7 steps from a 6'4 individual would result in around 7-10 yard drop. which is what i did in the so called "cheeze" plays.

did I say running for 10 yds a pop was cheese? No

there is a rule that you cant drop back more than 13 yds, or turn your back to the line and speed burst, you did both of these repeatedly. Did I ever bitch about lucky broken tackles? No. Even though you broke 2 tackles and scored a 80 Yd TD with 6 seconds left in the half... I never brought up broken tackles. I brought up the fact that you are a cheeser and are now admitting to it. Yes in RL the Dline would cover the screen but this is madden and when you exploit the AI by dropping back 15 yds they dont cover like they should. THIS IS WHY A RULE WAS CREATED.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:37 pm

ezweightloss wrote:and i only drop back excessively on two plays (which were screens)

excessive is excessive, the play doesnt matter. We try to be realistic in the madden group. Link a video where the QB turns his back to the LOS and sprints backwards 15 yds before turning around and throwing it. It doesnt happen. This is why a rule was created. You admit to breaking the rule...

why dont we just take that rule out because people abuse it every day anyway

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Thats the rule I see being broken the most. Not that anyone in particular I know that does it, but I do see it alot.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 am

I have played EZ several times...I've never had a problem with him. He's a good legit player in my mind.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAm2NrryWLc

there is a link you requested. look at 1:21. thanks = ]]

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

don't you hate it when Empty Cmon

Post by Mjkight Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 am

Anybody calling EZ a cheeser is just knit picking. Ez is straight up and the kinda member that makes this group run.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:04 pm

ezweightloss wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAm2NrryWLc

there is a link you requested. look at 1:21. thanks = ]]

he rolled out and ran it there... he didnt look downfield and find an open guy, because its almost impossible to read a D after turning around and running backwards. I also didnt see any play where he took the snap and sprinted backwards instantly before anyone is even in the backfield. Also he was never more than 9 yds behind the LOS on that play.... Try again. Find me a play where the qb turns his back to the LOS, sprints backwards until he is 15 yds behind the LOS, then turns around throws it. You cant even find one example in 50 years of football... yet you do it 10 times per game lol.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum