* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NEED HELP CANT CONNECT

+2
JDB721
Ace1129
6 posters

Go down

NEED HELP CANT CONNECT Empty NEED HELP CANT CONNECT

Post by Ace1129 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Hey since last week everytime i try to play a franchise game i cant connect with opponent. When i select to join franchise match the screen stops and the a message stating " error Cannot retrieve opponent information" Or something to that nature, then it signs me out of ea server. Does anyone know whats going on with this or is anyone having this same problem???? Let me know either way i am getting simmed games and it pisses me off, i love to playt and it sux i have opponents waiting to play and we cant becuase the servers suck ASS.

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP CANT CONNECT Empty Re: NEED HELP CANT CONNECT

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Im thinking it may be your internet provider. You should call them. If not that, then it could be a software problem (patches, rosters, stupid files) Hopefully its not a hardware problem. I would try that order though bro. Sorry to hear you are having these problems.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 pm

It's def not the ISP. I've gotten that message a number of times when I've tried to get into a franchise game. I don't know the answer, I just waited a few hours or until the next day and then tried again.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Thanks Cheddah. I hadn't heard anybody talking about that so I figured it would be ISP related. Well then I'm guessing just the crappy game. Software stupid EA shit lol
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 pm

That's prob it
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:17 am

-Ace-

I have a flawless connection at home...with a router just for gaming...and the fastest internet service that the any company in Greater Cincinnati can offer...and I still have problems connecting to the other players before games in franchise mode...once the game starts though...there is absolutely no lag...it has to be something with how they have it set up connecting for online franchise games...I absolutely hate this new messaging thing tied in with the PS3 network...i believe that is the core to the problem...because MADDEN 10 had absolutely no problems with connecting to your opponent...and if you were having problems a simple router reset would do the trick...but I've read forum after forum on this topic in other madden forums and video game blogs...everyone is having this problem...it's not just this network of franchises...they're going as far as suggesting which ports you should have set up with the game...which BTW...if none of you have ever looked...there are the recommended settings you should have set up with your router and network inside the madden booklet that came with the game...I'm not a computer savy guy though...so I don't understand half of it...but just to let you know...the recommended settings are there if you want to try and set your home setup to what they recommend.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 am

I have had tthe typical DC problems but it was fine to do the unranked thing and it would work. This just came all the sudden and i cant even connect to someone in a unranked match, but i can do team play and shit like that WTF. It makes no sense to me. Last years madden i had no connection issues, this year has been nothing but bullshit problems and i have to say this is the most frustrating madden ever!!!!!!!

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:51 am

Ace1129 wrote:I have had tthe typical DC problems but it was fine to do the unranked thing and it would work. This just came all the sudden and i cant even connect to someone in a unranked match, but i can do team play and shit like that WTF. It makes no sense to me. Last years madden i had no connection issues, this year has been nothing but bullshit problems and i have to say this is the most frustrating madden ever!!!!!!!

maybe tyry leaving your franchise and rejoining,,, talk with yoiur commish and get the password - try that out,,,
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 am

u can't connect with anyone?? last resort you could make a new profile and rejoin franchises...sometimes that does help.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum