* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

BIGBUDDAH Lost his way maybe this will help

+3
Cheddah_Cheez
JDB721
Vista3131
7 posters

Go down

BIGBUDDAH Lost his way maybe this will help Empty BIGBUDDAH Lost his way maybe this will help

Post by Vista3131 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 pm

I had awhile to digest poor, poor Bigbuddah and his awful situation. It just sucks when your so good you can barely live with yourself. So I thought maybe we could help BigBuddah and find creative ways to help him along the way.

1) How about using gameflow? But I am sure he has tried this and prolly still was falling asleep while up by 50 or so, there must be something better.

2) How about holding the controller upside down while he plays? Everything would be opposit and backwards but then I thought he would have that "Dialed" in with the first 2 quarters of the game and would still have to give up points on purpose so to make the game somewhat interesting.

3) What about with one hand? This surely would make it a tad more difficult to play with his "Stick Skilz" but then who am I kidding he would have that mastered in less then a game.

4) How about Blindfolded? The problem here is I know just by the sound of running feet and crowd noise BigBuddah would know exactly where to go on each and every play this would be no help to us poor Madden novices!

5) How about with the T.V. off? This would have to give us just a little edge against him, If he can't hear anything or see anything I could see myself keeping the game within 3 TD for sure!

6) How about while "Whanking off"? I was going to put this higher but there is no doubt this was mastered before he even did his first FB Dive!

7) if those don't help he could combine two or maybe 3 of the above suggestions, Surely there is something that could help us "Lab Rats" keep him interested. C'mon group help a brother out!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

BIGBUDDAH Lost his way maybe this will help Empty Re: BIGBUDDAH Lost his way maybe this will help

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:42 pm

LMAO and I was making up people being tired of his shit.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

BIGBUDDAH Lost his way maybe this will help Empty Re: BIGBUDDAH Lost his way maybe this will help

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 am

lol
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:24 am

hahaha yo this shit is halarious like fa real.. i was laughin my ass off. good post fuckin jerk hahahahahahahahhaha that was comedy

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 am

Your fake attempt at pretending like you don't care has just horribly FAILED. What about your angry topic you posted about the people talking shit? It made you mad earlier. What happened?

BIGBUDDAH Lost his way maybe this will help Stupidinternetpolice6rg7xd
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:27 am

i think you should try playing with your feet. i've actually tried it against my friend cuz we made a bet. my pass game was pretty decent. moving the joystick was hard tho. lol. glad to say i won the bet for a solid one dollar (i had to stay within 10 points) the final score was 17-14. after i got myself a mcgangbang from mcdonalds even though i had to pitch in $1.16 of my own. haha

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:28 am

Now thats hilarious dude.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 am

ok so much of this has been entirely childish...however vista post did crack me up a bit i suppose. not meaning for it 2 be a back ended compliment...just letting you know vista that definetly had me grinning.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 am

tHIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST I HAVE READ ON THESE BOARDS - i cant believe i just saw it now - and didnt get the chance to read it til now...

Glad to see you took irt wll BB - u clearly opened yourself up for this with the thread u started...

U have a good sense of homour Vista3131...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum