* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Decision on jdb721

4 posters

Go down

Decision on jdb721 Empty Decision on jdb721

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:05 pm

i have decided to remove jdb721 PERMANENTLY from the Madden Group (from the message boards and our Online Franchises) because of his WORDS OF HATE - he used on these boards...

He used the F word (describing a homosexual)

He used the R word (describing some1 with a mental handicap)

We cannot allow these words that PROMOTE HATE to be perpetuated on these boards - I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS... If you get in a E-fight with some1 on here - DONT USE WORDS THAT WILL FORCE ME TO TAKE SUCH DRASTIC ACTION - THIS IS THE 2ND PERSON I HAVE BOOTED FOR SUCH UGLINESS - DOES ANY1 STILL DOUBT MY RESOLVE IN THIS REGARD????
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Decision on jdb721 Empty Re: Decision on jdb721

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:17 pm

thank you very much greener...i apologize for the explicitives used in my post before...I was just so displeased with how this forum was being used. Thank you cleaning up everything too. Can we please get back to madden football now???
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 am

Yeah I agree with you 100% on that decision. I have a brother with down syndrome and have worked in the field helping ppl with these disabilities, and while not everyone has grown up in the same situation like I have and is not as familar on the subject, it is really ignorant to use words like that over and over repeatedly.

I know when ppl use it they usually dont mean anything by it, its just the word they are using to describe ignorance or whatever so it doesnt usually bother me, but still just try to think before you speak or type. Im not that sensitive when it comes to stuff like this, but its still can be offensive to others and I cant see a problem with how Greener handled this situation.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Decision on jdb721 Empty I agree and I apologize.

Post by mblammers Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:18 pm

I definitely too freely use the "R" word, and I apologize for that. It's something I will work on.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Yeah its cool bro, I dont get all upset and pissed when ppl use it, my ex use to always use it then say "sorry I forgot" but I know when most use it they are not trying to be prick, its just a way they use to express someone or a situation. You know, I use to always use "gay" or "fag" describing things or joking around, but that doesnt mean I hate or have a problem with homosexuals. I stopped using it because I know it offends people, but when I hear most people use these words I understand the context they use them in, but some use it over and over and over and make themselves sound ignorant, you can usually tell the diffrence.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum