* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Ratings Study

3 posters

Go down

Ratings Study Empty Ratings Study

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Previously i thought the Route Running Attribute did nothing like awareness but recently i acquired Larry Fitz and i noticed he changed directions on routes much faster than alot of guys so i decided to try a study i made 2 equal WR but one with a RR of 99 and one with a RR of 12 against derrell revis I was surprised to see a big difference just thought id share the info speed isnt the only thing that matters but it can make up for lack of RR against man coverage
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Ratings Study Empty Re: Ratings Study

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Yea, I mean I'm no expert, but you can notice the difference a little. Sometimes receivers with bad RR ratings will slip in and out of their breaks on the routes. Personally it just seems to BARELY affect the timing of routes. It sometimes even helps me when they slip because I know the timing of the animation and when to throw the ball.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:46 am

Yeah I noticed it has some affect as well. In the MG Draft Lg I got NO SPEED at all at WR, but Colston and Driver are still getting open against good CBs and making plays over the middle and what not. Speed definatly helps, but RR and other attributes do have atleast some affect as well.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down