* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Vince Young makes website

+3
Deathwish22
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
7 posters

Go down

Vince Young makes website Empty Vince Young makes website

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:29 am

Vince Young makes website 50061_crop_340x234

VoteVince.com

The AP released an article today involving Vince Young's recent creation of a website lobbying for a vote onto the ALL-Pro team...and it's only week 7!

According to the article, Young details how he is Currently 3rd in passing in the AFC with by Far the best passer rating in the entire league. He continues to note that he has also put up rushing numbers rivaling some starting HB's in the league.

Could young be the catalyst behind this year's Charger team already being 1 win behind last years total only halfway through the season? Will the voters recognize Young's efforts and give him a couple shouts? Only time will tell, it's a long season.

a note to all the haters: Damn right I'm lobbying for all-pro votes halfway through the season. Do I know it's pathetic? Yes. Will I continue? You're damn right, especially now that my only candidate from last year Steve Slaton is set to miss the next 4 or 5 games. Vote Vince!!!!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Vince Young makes website Empty Re: Vince Young makes website

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:58 pm

"i will destroy vince young and make him mama cry"

-jared allen, atlanta falcons
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:31 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:"i will destroy vince young and make him mama cry"

-jared allen, atlanta falcons

LMAO!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Vince Young makes website Empty New Photo on Vince's website: Vince Deny's responsibility

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:52 pm

After Jared Allen's comments earlier today, a new photo has arisen on Young's newest website. Young's camp has reportedly denied responsibility, saying that "a hacker got into their site and planted the photo"

Vince Young makes website TheMullet
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 pm

dude big mullets gonna be pissed you posted his yearbook photo...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 pm

glad vince is working out for you, he was an INT machine during his time in dallas and a scrambling QB doesnt really fit into my scheme

my season is not looking great but I dont think its cause I got rid of VY. 3 losses by 3 or less and 1 of them was simmed. I think im 1-5... gonna need a really nice run to make the playoffs.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Yeah bro, he's been so good for me. I'm betting it's not so much Vince being gone, but Cassel coming in. I'm telling you the guy's a cancer. The thing about Vince is, I haven't really needed him to throw the ball all that much. Usually he pitches it about 15-20 times a game, since my running's been successful, and those throws are usually pretty safe, either because the D is committed to the run hard, or because they know Vince can take off. He's done wonders for my offense in terms of keeping people off balance. Only thrown 4 picks all year too which is really nice.

As far as Jared and that mullet. It's been reported that a contract has been taken out on that mullet. Anyone who shaves it and brings it to the Charger locker room will receive 250k in large unmarked bills.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Cassel has been about what I expected, a decent game manager type QB. He is actually doing better than I could do with VY, the problem now is that my defense isn't dominating games like it did last year. Only 3 picks and 1 FF through 5 games. 1 sack... idk whats going on with the D but I need to figure it out fast.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Vince Young makes website Empty Something needs to be done!

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:28 pm

The Broncos have been sending threatening letters to Chargers QB Vince Young's house. It's clear that the league has started to take notice of Young's talent, and is now starting to quiver, especially those divisional rival Broncos. Roger Goodell has been notified of the threats and will be handing out some suspensions.

When asked for comment coach cheddah replied "what else would you expect? The Broncos know we're on their heels, but Vince is fine"
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Vince Young makes website Empty Breaking News!!

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:10 am

With the startup of Vince Young's website, and the overwhelming response it's gotten from fans, league officials, and opposing teams, coach cheddah was able to land a blockbuster deal, making moves to further facilitate the aerial attack. The Steelers approached San Diego's front office with a deal to bring in Jeremy Maclin, and they couldn't refuse. That's right, Jeremy Maclin has become the primary weapon for Vince Young. Vince Young already has established a great rapport with budding underrated receiver from Ohio St, Taylor Price, who may very well be a candidate for the All-Pro team himself by year's end. But it has become evident that Young is absolutely thrilled with the addition telling reporters, "Well, Taylor [Price] and I have already done great work together, we really click. But when you can add a guy like JMac to your attack, how can you not be excited? He's electric, did you see him at Mizzou? Oh and uh,...vote Vince!!"

In other news, the cowardly division rival Broncos must have been scared because they made moves to bring in veteran, but aging, CB Charles Woodson in an effort made solely because they hope to slow Vince down. When asked for a comment on how he'll prepare to face Woodson, Young merely replied, "He's STILL in the league?"
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:51 am

hahaha....lol....the plans that McDaniel's and the Broncos have for Woodson are perfect. Age is never factor when the Broncos acquires F.S's. Look at John Lynch, Brain Dawkins. They played several years before hanging up there Jerseys. And the Chargers Front Office is trying to keep up with the Broncos. McDaniel's asked about the acquisition of Maciln he replied: " He has to deal with Vonte Davis and Cromartie, and if he seems to go in the slot, Andre Goodman will do fine. Our Secondary can match up against any WR core in the league."
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:19 pm

It's been no mystery that teams have now been gunning for San Diego Chargers QB, Vince Young, after his recent creation of a website aimed at garnering support for the all-pro selection this upcoming off-season. Young, who a year ago struggled to find a niche in the Dallas offense, has found his place in San Diego and seen marked improvements. This week, the Chargers faced off against an underrated 0-6 Cheifs team, who many have called the best winless team in years. Last time these two teams met, The Cheifs smoked the Chargers, and with the recent injuries to top 2 running backs, Slaton and Lynch, it appeared as though Vince would really have to prove his doubters, and earn those all-pro votes that he's been campaigning for.

The game turned out differently than expected, but Vince has updated his Site and Twitter account with the words: "Didn't have to do much today, thanks to Ricky. Six in a row baby!! Vote Vince!!"
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:28 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:dude big mullets gonna be pissed you posted his yearbook photo...

LMAO!!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Vince Young makes website 340x-1

Vince Young left today's game with a Broken Collarbone and will be out 9 weeks. So long to any potential All-pro appearances. So long to any possible playoff run. So long to the rest of the season. With Charlie Whitehurst at QB, and their only two respectable (if you can even call them that) running backs injured as well, it's pretty much game over for the Chargers this season unless they can make a trade.

What's worse is this was the SECOND broken collarbone the Chargers suffered THIS GAME, as rookie ILB Rasean Jefferson also left the game with the same injury. Even worse, this is the FOURTH broken collarbone suffered by a Chargers player as Marshawn lynch had one, and will continue to sit for another 7 weeks, and RG Chris Kuper just recovered from one.

This game is so fucking ridiculous it's not even funny. 4 broken collarbones in 8 weeks of football on the same team? Get out of here. Not only does this completely ruin my season, but now even the slim chances I had at doing anything in the playoffs are gone too.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Vince Young makes website Empty I got your back

Post by mblammers Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Alex Smith! He's mobile, and just wasting away on my bench. Hit me up

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm

hmm, i see myself presenting the same expression as vince after a game of madden and many times during. I FEEL YOUR PAIN VINNY.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:49 pm

no offense cheedah this is only words of encouragement , i made it to the superbowl with CHRIS REDMAN as my QB, I took over a team in week 14 in mullet league 8-6 with chris redman. i didn't draft them.. And i turned them into superbowl contenders and lost to childplease in the superbowl.. I am saying don't give up your playoff hopes bro, you can definitely make a trade to get the QB you want or make it all the way with your Backup, i did it, so dont give up bro..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:59 pm

I appreciate it Jmo, but you've seen my passing offense haha. I'm not making any trades though, everyone wanted to get at the stockpile of first rd picks I got lol, and Whitehurst DID cap off my last drive with a TD pass, so it looks like he's getting the keys to the Dodge CHARGER [offense]. I'm getting Steve Slash Slaton back so maybe he and Ricky will do it for me on the ground like they were before he got hurt and Whitehurst can be the Sanchez of my team and just not turn the ball over.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:12 pm

It was a physical game between two divisional rivals, Timmons got a really good hit on Vince that caused the injury. With scrambling QBs you gotta give them a big hit when you can to hopefully nuetralize their running ability, even though that play happened in the backfield right as you were throwing. Sucks cause I rather have my divison opponents at full strength, or atleast the key players.

Yeah, I agree with you on these broken collar bones. It seems every season I play I get atleast 3 of them. Broken Collar bones are probably 75% of the injuries in this game for whatever reason. But yeah, dont give up Cheddah, like JMO said you never know, it will be tough but making the playoffs isnt a stretch for you with your record, and once you get in anything can happen. Just like Vince went down, so can anyone else's QB, changinbg a game or season in 1 play.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 pm

I want Timmons tested for HGH...or PCP, because he left the field injured at some point, and then he came in and delivered a hit to injure during the last drive of the game. Fishy. Even more fishy is why there wasn't a flag called for leading with the helmet. EVEN MORE fishy is how I haven't received any kind of notification from the league for the refs sucking dick. Yeah, I went there. Fine me. Vince isn't speaking to the media for the rest of the season.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:47 pm

After an arguably All-Pro performance in the first half of the season and a devastating questionable hit by Raiders ILB Lawrence Timmons, the Chargers staff has placed Vince Young on IR, signifying his being done for the remainder of the year.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:I want Timmons tested for HGH...or PCP, because he left the field injured at some point, and then he came in and delivered a hit to injure during the last drive of the game. Fishy. Even more fishy is why there wasn't a flag called for leading with the helmet. EVEN MORE fishy is how I haven't received any kind of notification from the league for the refs sucking dick. Yeah, I went there. Fine me. Vince isn't speaking to the media for the rest of the season.

Lmao I forgot all about that! I remember him going down probably the drive before the one where he knocked Vince out, and I was thinking "son of a b*tch, probably my best defender is gonna be out for a while" and its funny cause the game never told me he was injured or if I wanted him to come back in, I don't even remember him missing a play actually.

Good thing Madden doesn't test for peds or illegal substances because Timmons was invincable that game, the guy must of been jacked up on something lol he even made the only INT on Vince that game as well, well it was a user pick but still if its another player its probably dropped. This rivalry is definatly heating up! Now if the Raiders can start winning a few more games it will make it even more interesting.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum