* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NO CONTCT BS

5 posters

Go down

NO CONTCT BS Empty NO CONTCT BS

Post by mblammers Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:56 pm

I posted this under another thread too, but I'm reposting b/c nothing seems to be happening, and I'm pretty pissed right now:

Many of us have been saying for a while that lack contact info is a serious problem, and it finally bit me in the ass.
I went on vacation for a week. I did the courteous thing and notified all commissioners. I left the franchises I was in and took the cpu losses - How many bums would've just went on vacay without notifying anyone and hoped for good luck in sim games?
As a result, I took a BUNCH of losses. Not being an elite player (yet), I can't afforrd to give away games and still have hopes of postseason.
Fastforward to Thursday evening. I was online, and hoped to get a game in against my opponent. Our teams were both 8-5 and in the same Division! I can't find him on the site, so I ask the comissioner (Greenerr) if he has his info. He does not.
The next morning I post on the site asking for his info - No luck.
Next thing you know - SIMMED GAME, I lose.

I'm not saying the guy was avoiding me or doing anything dirty. What I am saying is that this is BULLSHIT that I can't get a gm scheduled. I have a career and a family and a busy schedule. If we can't figure out a way to make scheduling gms easier, I am going to have to bail. It is not fair for me to make myself available when others don't. I'm not saying I would have won the division game. That's not the point. The point is that I was spenging a LOT of time trying to set up the gm only to have it simmed. I would have really liked to have played it.
Can we get a real rule in place soon please????!!!!!!!!!

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

NO CONTCT BS Empty Re: NO CONTCT BS

Post by mblammers Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Now I'm trying to get a gm in with my next opponent. No response to my friend request, and surprise, surprise...no contact info posted on the site.

ridiculous

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

I feel your pain bro. It should be as simple as "no contact info and you can't join"
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Exactly....and some of these guys leave an email, which is fine IF they answered it within a couple hours and not a couple days. Complete BS.

I got sh*t to do, I send everyone of my opponents a PSN Message with my number to text and email that goes straight to my phone. I have had probably 2, maybe 3 tops, opponents text me in the past month out of two leagues. Its a joke, I cant sit around on the PS all day waiting for my opponent to sign on then see if they wanna play, we all got stuff we need to do and who wants to sit on the PS3 all day anyways, I wanna be able to play my game or games for 2-3 hours tops, enjoy them, then move on. Scheduling a game is so friggin simple and makes it alot easier for everyone, I have no idea why most dont do this. It takes ALOT of the fun out of being in a league.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 am

u have every rite to be upset... just not sure what can be sone with LGS that are currently in existence - MAYBE BOOT THESE PLAYERS AT THE END OF SEASON IF THEY DONT POST SOME SORT OF WAY TO CONTACT EACH OTHER???

wanting to keep you cell # private is no longer an excuse - U CAN HAVE AN EMAIL ACCOUNT forwarded to you phone -= than guys can send u emails - JUST LIKE U WOULD RECIEVE A TEXT...

tELL U WHAT mblammers - lets split the work load - YU TELL ME EVERY GUY IN THE Lgs THAT U ARE IN THAT HASNT POSTED SOME SORT OF ALTERNATE AY TO REACH THEM (outside of tghe PSN) - and i will personally HUNT THGEM DOWN - AND BADGER THEM TO COMPLY - or they will face expulsion at the end of the current season (and replacing guys right b4 the rookie dratf IS A PEICE OF CAKE!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am

BOOM !! and the man takes charge...

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am

Thanks Greener. Will do.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 pm

That's why Greener is awesome. He always takes the time to sort problems out when there is a discrepancy. Great idea Greener, players without info should be expelled from the leagues currently running if they don't comply at season's end. New players should not be allowed to join without info, and new leagues should not award teams to players who haven't posted info. I also think this should apply to players who don't put their info under the appropriate section in EACH league they're in, because, some players may not know who is in other leagues and why should I have to check every league's contact info to see if a player has it listed there.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum