* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

stats 4 rb help

+2
Deathwish22
iivan18
6 posters

Go down

stats 4 rb help Empty stats 4 rb help

Post by iivan18 Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 am

hey i was wondering if i could do the stats 4 running backs like child plz did 4 qbs. but i have no clue how 2.

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

stats 4 rb help Empty Re: stats 4 rb help

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:40 am

Bro...that would be excellent. Can you do it every week I advance on here? If so...I will create your own section of the forum to post those stats on.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:42 am

not really sure what you could add that the game dont already show other the yards from scrimage and fumbles
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Yeah you're right...it does nothing for QB's...which is why we need the QB post.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 pm

I think it would definitely be interesting to see receiving stats for running backs. Plus yards per carry, I don't think that's on there

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:48 pm

trueyards per carry would be nice along with total yards
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by iivan18 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:52 pm

k if not that then ill do the d stats that ff did

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 pm

iivan18 wrote:k if not that then ill do the d stats that ff did

that would be awesome
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Yeah I miss FF's stats
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:46 pm

me too Sad just got no time anymore...plus battlefield bc2 on pc is really hard to put down...soon as the vietnam add on hits its gonna be really hard to play broke ass madden lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:52 pm

haha, yea i know what you mean...now that I have a better sports game (nba2k11) AND fallout, thinking of an excuse to play madden is pretty tough
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:haha, yea i know what you mean...now that I have a better sports game (nba2k11) AND fallout, thinking of an excuse to play madden is pretty tough

honestly, i only play because i have to. i don't enjoy the game at all, its just a step down from blitz the league (which was more fun). there isn't much simulation...or realism...or even improvement from madden 04. actually, madden 04 and 05 were better in terms of franchise mode, defensive assignments and gameplay in general. but hey, now you can play madden in 3D!! oh boy! more marketing gimmicks from ea sports! lol, you ever notice on NFL network the only advertise fifa11 and mma? hmm...the only ad's i see for madden now are the ones offering it free with a subscription to sports illustrated. they used to give you a sweatshirt, now you get madden...think i rather have the sweatshirt.

how is fallout btw? i can only play fps games in my pc since i suck with the controller, i wish sony would let us hook up a mouse and keyboard already. if they did that, they'd really bring over a lot more pc gamers. call of duty black ops is coming soon as well...and then grand turismo, i already have a spot on my shelf for madden.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Fallout is fun, if you liked fallout 3 (which I did). In essence, it's like a gigantic expansion. It IS riddled with bugs and glitches, but nothing that makes it un-playable. In terms of actual fps, I wouldn't even call it that because the combat generally sucks. Everything else is pretty good though, the missions are mainly standard fetch or kill this guy types, but the stories that accompany them are pretty well done. I'd recommend playing it. I'll probably wait a little on COD just bc I've never been any good at real fps games. I played MW2 and had an embarassing k/d ratio of just over 2:1 if my memory serves me. It's also impossible to play anything but team deathmatch if you don't know anyone else that plays bc people tend to ignore objectives and just try and kill people with no strategy, which leads to getting owned in those games by the clans or teams that do.

Speaking of the ridiculousness of madden...I just had my 4th collarbone injury of the season...2 to my top 2 RB's, 1 to Vince who is now done for the season, and the last to my RG who I just got back but lineman are pointless anyway.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 pm

lol yeah them collarbones are running rampid, i just have a hard time finding the motivation to actually sit down and play madden when there are other games around that blow it away in terms of fun. madden isn't fun for me anymore, its more annoying than anything...but like i said, i committed to the leagues so i'll play it out.

bug/glitches don't really bother me so long as they don't severely affect the game, battlefield has its fair share but dude...the game is freakin amazing. allow me to tell you a quick story of my days in the bush lol..and why this game rocks more than any other.

me and my dude pulled off one of the most amazing feats ever to win the game for our team. you get x amount of tickets (team lives) to blow up a series of 6 mcomm stations to win and earn exp points, well we were down to 4 tickets desperatly trying to take the last station. mind you, this is 16 v 16 online choas of tanks, humvees, uav's, apache's and 4 classes of infantry.

so here's the plan...we both die trying to set the charge while half our team is being giant pussy's either sniping or wasting tank resources, so we go engineer with c4 and try one last effort to blow the station and win. we start in our base and run over to a quad, strap that bitch with 16 packs of c4 and both get on...detonators out. as we're flying through to woods we round this bend that leads up to the final chokepoint...freakin apache heli takes off from their base and of course starts engaging us. i pulled off some nifty maneuvering and zig zag our way across the road in route for the mcomm which sits in a storage building on a hill crawling with infantry, heavy mg's and snipers all over the damn forrest. i look down and see 2 tickets left (2 lives)...its go time. under fire from god knows how many gooks enemies we got this quad full speed and dukes of hazard that fucker THROUGH THE WINDOW and literally right on top of the target. we saw about 6 or 8 enemies all turn to fire but...click...blew that shit up in one big ass explosion and won the game, we were the last two tickets. jihad quad FTW! it was truly awesome...how the hell do i go back to madden after that??
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum