* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I just joined forums

+3
Cheddah_Cheez
Mjkight
Dominator1291985
7 posters

Go down

I just joined forums  Empty I just joined forums

Post by Dominator1291985 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:24 am

and i was wondering if we have to play practice game with a moderator or what all is needed to join some of the leagues i didnt want to just jump in and ask to join. I prefer sim leagues just do to the fun of them and prefer fantasy draft leagues even if i didn't get to choose my team just due to evening out the talent. If a moderator or a guy who been around a while could fill me in it would be appreciated

Dominator1291985

Back to top Go down

I just joined forums  Empty Re: I just joined forums

Post by Mjkight Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Best thing to do is read (print out if it would help) the universal lg rules which can be found under general discussion. If you would like to play myself, Greenerrrr, Deathwish22, falconsfan81 or somebody to that nature im sure that would be fine!

But if your interested in taking a team over and think you can follow the rules then you will do great! We just need guys that will play their games and be respectfull!

I just booted two guys in my league for lack of communication. I would love to give you a chance in my League i have two spots open. Is this your PSN name? If you check back in soon add Mjkight. I can help you out and let you check out the teams available in my league thanks!

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Welcome bro! Just like kight said, the rules are the biggest thing to get down. If you have any questions ask anyone they'd definitely help you out, there's also some videos in the rules section highlighting a few things that are really bad violations. Other than that, I'd say the next most important thing is communication. In every franchise there's a contact info section. Whenever you join a league make sure you fill it out. A PSN name isn't really sufficient, so if you can put a cell number to txt you at, or an email that you regularly check people will really appreciate it. There's a ton of leagues that have vacant teams. Off the top of my head, Vista3131 fantasy drafted lg, which is in postseason, so the rookie draft is coming up, where if you don't like your squads options you can make some trades and use the draft to upgrade. Mg Cpu drafted lg was a lg where the teams were randomly drafted by the cpu, and greener#2 is just underway (only in week 5).
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:33 pm

yeah i have some teams open in vip league and mg league as well, psn me @ falconfansince81 if your interested in picking up a team. we are having a rookie draft for vip tonight...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:48 pm

my franchise is also taking applicants and it hasnt been drafted yet. so if you want a fresh team that you can draft and call your own put your name down and i'll assign you a team.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 am

Welcome abopard - clearly u are a legit guy to make such a post -so throwing some respect out your way for that... we have a great COMMUNITY of people - i am sure u will enjoty what we have to offer...

I am looking forwarded to playn u in 1 of the online franchises!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:03 am

I understand that u run an online franchise as well... I hope its going smoothly - perhaps we can work together in some way and have some synergies develop between us...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator1291985 Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:53 am

Id like to a couple of your guys franchises one that hasnt drafted and one that i can take over aslong as it was even a mediocre drafted team. I just need a QB with some kind of accuarcy and ill take the team. Yes GREENERRRR i run my own LG as well & the rules are mostly sim rules so i do play that way all the time and im not using this sire as a recruiting tool if thats what some guys might be afraid of. My PSN is Dominator1291985 & cell is 509-557-8107 i answer texts ASAP so if you have a spot ill hop on. thanks for info guys and ill do my best to get in a couple of these lgs

Dominator1291985

Back to top Go down

Post by MaceTango Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 pm

I jus join a week ago am lookin for active leagues. Is their room fo me in da league draften rooks today?

MaceTango

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:45 pm

in the section for accepting new members there is, you should post there. and if you want, i have to 3 leagues with some open teams if you want to check em out...add me on psn later tonight i get off work @ 5 and we'll get u a team. falconfansince81
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Dominator1291985 wrote:Id like to a couple of your guys franchises one that hasnt drafted and one that i can take over aslong as it was even a mediocre drafted team. I just need a QB with some kind of accuarcy and ill take the team. Yes GREENERRRR i run my own LG as well & the rules are mostly sim rules so i do play that way all the time and im not using this sire as a recruiting tool if thats what some guys might be afraid of. My PSN is Dominator1291985 & cell is 509-557-8107 i answer texts ASAP so if you have a spot ill hop on. thanks for info guys and ill do my best to get in a couple of these lgs

I checked out your website - You guys seem to run things in a similar way; I am sure u will be successful; And if you need players to fill spots in your LG - thats great - MAYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT IN THAT WAY; I have no problem with u "recruiting" players from the Madden Group - as long that you dont join exclusively for that purpose (and clearly u have not); AFTERALL - SIM ONLINE FRANCHISE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER - ESPECIALLY THE LEGIT ONES!

I went through your member list - Only noticed one cross over player str8coach (my divisional rival in Vista3131 franchise) - If you want more details on the kinda franchises (and community) - feel free to speak to him (i believe he runs his own Online franchise too)... again - maybe an opportunity for all 3 of us to work together...

I am certain you will be a great addition to the Madden Group Community (and i hope their is a residual benefit to your franchise as well)... I am looking forward to get to know u a lil better and metting you on the Madden Grid Iron!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum