* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

VIP Divisional Playoff Game Video

5 posters

Go down

VIP Divisional Playoff Game Video Empty VIP Divisional Playoff Game Video

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:31 pm

you ever have one of those games where you feel like you were doomed from the beginning, and no matter what there is an outside force preventing you from succeeding? i don't know how much the cpu really dictates outcomes or whether or not ratings are really the sole decider...but i made this video with comments as if it were the cpu deciding what will happen next to reach a prescripted outcome. its more of a joke about those kinda games where you feel madden just doesn't want you to win, not to take away anything from legendindamakin hes a good player and maybe i'll get some luck in our next game.

falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

VIP Divisional Playoff Game Video Empty Re: VIP Divisional Playoff Game Video

Post by jmojsoski Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:53 pm

wow...what a game...come on man, you cant blame this on the AI, you guys both could of made sereval plays and didn't make em.....And you had a chance to win the game... QB sneak would have gotten you in.. and with a FG before half, you could've won the game.... These things happen to all of us who play madden..But, you deff had a chance to win...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:26 pm

a qb sneak with sage rosenfels, really? lol...if my fb can't get in i'm sure sage would've fallen on his face anyways. it was just a joke vid anyways, like if the cpu controlled the game thats what it would be sayin half the time. o u want that pick 6 to end the game? nope, denied.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

VIP Divisional Playoff Game Video Empty that last play

Post by saastar Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:59 pm

after trying to run 2 times before i would of done play action or line up 5 wr and try some crossing routes.. but that was bull with alot of those drops and not being able to get in from 1 yd out with tolbert and williams..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 pm

man, that was a crazy game! lol i agree with jmo though, you had some chances to win

I dont know how, but I just beat him in first week game. hes tough on D, i also got stopped for negative yards consecutive times when i needed a yard or two for a first down.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:10 pm

i don't care about the game, or the loss...just thought it was funny how it felt controlled. probably wouldn't have noticed if i was winnin tho lol. but there have been times where my opp just gets screwed over all game for no reason and i feel kinda bad, then remember games like this and just smh...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:21 pm

yea i know what you mean, sometimes one players does get an 'AI' advantage in a game.. you can tell. but its not like its not going to let you win or anything lol ..

you probably had the AI against you since early in the season (Matt Ryan) .

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:00 pm

yea man i kno the feeling. the game seems very very tight so every little mistakes counts and when u do the right thing nothing happens..trust me i feel it every playoff game haha

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum