* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST?

+5
saastar
Cheddah_Cheez
ezweightloss
surfnturf90
GREENERRRR
9 posters

Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty 12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST?

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:26 am

i HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY IN A LG WITH a standard clock - that would employ a full game length of football strategy... I Know many of you are already commited to as many Madden Group franchises as you could handle - but maybe this is worth some thought.,..

Is there any interest???

If your not intersted - keep your smart ass comments to yourself - and just dont reply...

I understand this game would take about 75 to 90 minutes - BUT I ENJOY MADDEN - and that is 90 minutes i would enjoy... and its not like u would have to play thios game every nite - just every 2-3 days like our standard progression rule...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty Re: 12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST?

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 am

If we can get enough guys to guarantee an active league, I'm interested.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty Re: 12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST?

Post by ezweightloss Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 am

a standard quarter is 15 minutes though... but i'd be willing to join. stats are going to be through the roof. lol. sounds like alot of fun though

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 am

well - I was gonna put down 15 - but that may even be a bit much for me - 12 is longer than most would consider...

I am nopt sold on the STATS BEING THROUGH THE ROOF - I think the CPU will up the defense - and the stats wont be as high as u would think... Kinda like injuries - they wont be more - because they will be toned down because of the length of the game - but this is just congecture on my part - not totally sure...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:05 am

I'd definitely do it if we could get enough guys that were active and committrd
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty i would possibly do it

Post by saastar Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:31 am

but the all grand question of them all for me anyways would be.... are u wanting a fantasy draft, normal teams, or do like a cpu drafted team like we tried??

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 am

you guys are crazy...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 am

holy shit...this would literally take longer than an nfl game. i'd do it just to throw for over 10,000 yards in one season and rush for over 3,000. i think some triple digit scores could even emerge lol...

so for those reason's i'd have to pass but gl!
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:23 pm

If your not intersted - keep your smart ass comments to yourself - and just dont reply...

I guess FF and jmo missed that part of my post...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:29 pm

the good thing about this:

- Games could be more competitive, since you get to figure out how your opponent plays and eventually stop them. Then THEY have to change their plan and so forth... In 6 or 8 minute quarters, sometimes games can go by kinda fast that you figure out how to beat your opponent but its too late already.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty still got the same questions

Post by saastar Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:25 pm

WHEATHER U WANT TO DO A FANTASY DRAFT OR REGULAR TEAMS OR A CPU DRAFTED THING??? AND IF U WAS TO ACTUALLY DO A LEAGUE LIKE THAT THEN I WOULDNT EVEN TRY TO FILL IT ALL THE WAY UP BC IF U DO THEN U KNOW HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT JOIN THAT WILL QUIT AFTER GAME 2 BC THEY WOULDNT WANT TO PLAY THAT LONG OF A GAME ANYMORE!!! BUT IM DEFINITELY INTERESTED BUT IN MY OPINION I WOULDNT TRY TO FILL THE LEAGUE TO 32 PEOPLE BC THEN IT WOULD JUST GET OUT OF HAND WITH PEOPLE NOT BEING ABLE TO SIT DOWN AND PLAY AN HR AND HALF TO 2 HR GAME.... BUT LIKE I SAY IF U ACTUALLY DO THIS IM GAME.... JUST NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS GOING TO BE A FANTASY DRAFT, REGULAR TEAMS OR WHAT NOT...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 pm

if we don't fill with 32 people people will have scores of +100 and maybe even 200 against cpu. in kights 8 min no accel clock league i beat the cpu 77-6 and i'm not the best player around. imagine what some1 like jmo, cp, or ff would do.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty i understand that but

Post by saastar Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:12 pm

u will never find 32 guys that will stay for a full 17 games where u have to play a human for hr and an half or 2 hrs... there will be no way.... u will see alot of people quitting the game as soon as the the 3rd quarter starts just to get the game over with... but im interested whatever happens...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Why don't we put all the effort into filling all the vacant spots in all these leagues in this network first and focus on everyone getting their games played within a 48 hour deadline before creating more leagues with the same exact people in them??? Not trying to be a dick. But it's really starting to get out of hand...all the leagues (minus a few in this network) are really suffering. I don't think creating new leagues is the answer. At the rate we're going...in some of these franchise...Madden 12 will be out way before Season 10 comes rolling around in these franchises. That is just my opinion though. Take it or leave it.

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:38 pm

AMEN BROTHA
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty ok yeah that was being a dick

Post by saastar Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 pm

all u can do is make post on ea website and keep making posts... besides that these leagues are going to have to do with what they got... and greenerrr is making an effort to recruit people as well as others i have seen trying to recruit people for all these franchises that have vancanies.. also with new people joining this website then looking over the leagues most are not going to want to join or will join and leave like i have seen most people do in like 3 leagues.... bc first they dont want take a team that has a losing record and that doesnt fit there play style so they will quit and just try to find a league that is just starting... i mean nothing against none of these leagues but ur not going to be able to fill all these vancanies in all these leagues... plus some leagues are having trouble getting people to play there games in 2 days or 3 max (like u said) and so they dont care anymore... so u have got to try to do something... get rid of some leagues that are going down the drain and try to create new ones that are different from the others to get some interest.. thats just my opinion...

but the post was suppose to be just for interest in playing in a league that will take longer then normal to play... but u can do what u will with it but u aint going to get vancanties filled in all the leagues... best option in my opinion is delete some leagues going down the pisser and start over with something new like 12 min quarters no acceleration lg... but comment what u will.

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:17 am

Contary to the sentiment - ALL OF OUR FRANCHISE ARE DOING BETTER THAN 95% of the franchises out there - every franchise we have IS ALWAYS FILLED IN THE OFFSEASON - sure we have to bounce or lose a few guys during the lg midseason (AND CANT ALWAYS FIND PLAYERS RIGHT AWAY TO FILL THESE VACANCIES)...BUT they always are filled in offseason - AND EACH YEAR WE WEED OUT MORE AND MORE OF THE DERILECT OWNERS - SO EACH FRANCHISE SUBSEQUENTLY BECOMES STRONGER...

If u need players - I WILL GUARANTEE I CAN GET REPLACMENTS FOR YOU FOR THE OFFSEASON...

CURRENTLY I HAVE been focussing on fixing up vista3131 (they are closest to the offseason)- THERE WAS A LOT OF DEAD WEIGHT THERE -= BUT I bounced like 8 guys - needs just 2 or 3 to be back at 100% - and added some real quality guys like saastar...

No exageration i have 2 or 3 guys a week message me on PSN lookn to join ANY franchise with ANY team that is available -and we have MANY new joiners signing up regularily ion the site - GRANTED - NOT ALL OF THEM WILL BE 100% MADDEN GROUP MATERIAL - but we are all new ONCE - so we have to give the new guys a shot - i understand its a pain bringing new guys in line with our Madden Group Ideals - but its the nature of things - if they signed up for our franchise - THEY DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE SIM - AND AND TAKE NO CRAP - PLUS BY INSIISTIUNG ON GUYS POSTING CELL #'S - this will cut out some of the rift raft - afterall the committed players will only general make such a post...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty anyway

Post by saastar Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 am

so how is this 12 min leauge coming along? is there going to be one or we still waiting to see what happens...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:06 am

personally i get all my games played in the 8 franchises i'm in without a problem. i even sometimes sit around on my ps3 wishing i had a game to play. maybe i just have too much time on my hands but anyways deathwish does have a point. the number of games being played by others is getting ridiculous. besides dw and vip rarely to our leagues advance on time. but then again it's on the applicants to take responsibility for themselves and to know how much they can handle..

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:48 pm

I am in the same boaty as ezweightloss - and i understand i commityt way to much time to Madden and the hoigh school football team i coach - and i gfet a lot of $hit for it form the GF - BUT SHE NEW THE DEAL WHEN WE MET - SO SHE BETTER GET USE TO IT!!! (i can be brave and say stuff like this vbecause she hates madden so much - she would never read these boards!!!) LOL...

The creation of ALL OUR LEAGUE DOES NOT HAPPEN OVER-NITE - the process that we use is to get 32 guys committed - SEND THEMN INITIAL INVITES - GIVE EM 2 DAYS TO SIGN UP - THAN POPEN THE LG UP TO OTHER JOINERS - THAN WE SCHEDULE A DRAFT THAT IS MOST CONVIENIENT FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS 9and decided on a poll)...

saastar - i think you are like me and ez -(would like to play ion more LGs) - PERHAPS dont have the franchise space available on your id - MAYBE U SHOULD CONSIDER MAKING AN ALTERNATE ID - SO U CAN JOIN MORE ONLINE FRANCHISES; sure u can have the FRANCHISES THAT U PORIORITIZE AS YOYUR PERSONAL "baby" but nothn wrong with joinning other franchises and use that team TO DEVELOPP YOUR GAME (PLAY WITH DIFFERENT PLAY BOOKS, run different plays and employ different strategies) - AS LONG AS YOU CAN COMMITT TO MAKING A LEGITIMATE EFFORT TO GETTN YOUR GAMES IN - this si 100% acceptable thing to do...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

12 MINUTE QUARTERS NO ACCEL CLOCK - ANY INTEREST? Empty nah i got the space

Post by saastar Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:45 pm

for 1 more franchise.... and thats about it... bc yeah im in 5 leagues right now but 2 of the leagues are with close friends i play socom with and the other is with one of my best friends and it just me and him in the league.. so if we got another league like that 12 min quarter league i would just tell my socom buddy im out of that league... bc there is only 11 people in that league... and thats how we started the league anyhow.... plus with that league they do go to play more then 1 game a week... its more like they play 1 game like every 10 days.. lol... but i was just staying in that until i found another to join... but i cant do anymore then 5 bc then i would have trouble keeping up with all the leagues... but i was just seeing how the 12 min league was going or if it is going.. but we will see what happens..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:09 pm

yha - right no its a definite work in progress - we will have to mesure the level of committment to it - b4 we would decide to move on...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum