* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2)

5 posters

Go down

WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2) Empty WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2)

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 am

PLAYER OF THE WEEK (WEEK 8 - SEASON 2)

WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2) Footballgirl

WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2) SD_logo-50x50 Cheddah_Cheez

Cheddah_Cheez was awarded THE WEEK 8 PLAYER OF THE WEEK AWARD for allowing the fewest number of points (0) and having the largest margin of victory (37 points) against his opponent. Cheddah_Cheez (Chargers) defeated Mblammers (Chiefs) 37-0. Congratulations Cheddah_Cheez!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2) Empty Re: WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2)

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 am

OHZ YEAH!!!! AFC MAKING THE COMEBACK!!! 4-4!!! WHO THEN NOW????
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2) Empty Re: WEEK 8 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 2)

Post by jmojsoski Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:30 am

good job cheedah..thats 3 POTW awards for the AFC WEST, all 3 by shutouts...we may not be the best division in football but we are no joke...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 am

Hell yeah, let's keep that award in the AFC for a couple weeks!

And don't forget to vote vince!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Don't give yourselves too many props, the last two POTW's came from playing me! Could be that I am just terrible at this game, and make everyone look good - like this year's Cowboys.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Haha get outta here blammers. As much as I hate you your easily as good as me if nt better. We all know ur tanking the season for the number one pick ; )
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Nice, congrats Cheddah! Not only did you give the AFC West another POTW, but you prevented Big Buddah from winning the award against me lol He whooped me 41-7 I believe, I was hoping to not be a victim of the player of the week this season lol thanks for saving my ass. Man I love this league Deathwish, tons of competition, I am just trying to hold my own in a very tough division and confrence. Love the competition though, it makes you a better player.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm

PaPZ187 wrote:Nice, congrats Cheddah! Not only did you give the AFC West another POTW, but you prevented Big Buddah from winning the award against me lol He whooped me 41-7 I believe, I was hoping to not be a victim of the player of the week this season lol thanks for saving my ass. Man I love this league Deathwish, tons of competition, I am just trying to hold my own in a very tough division and confrence. Love the competition though, it makes you a better player.

Thank you for the kind words Papz
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Way to show your thanks by ending my 6 game winning streak...dick
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Way to show your thanks by ending my 6 game winning streak...dick

Lol hey I needed that win bad, I haven't had a win (besides a game that got simmed on me) since week 1 against you bro, that game couldn't of come at a better time Wink sorry I had to take Vince along with that win streak though, maybe next time he plays the Raiders he'll think twice before leaving the pocket!
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Hahah, it's cool, Vince actually put up Timmons picture in his room, so they can watch the chargers playoff run from home together. Shocked
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Hahah, it's cool, Vince actually put up Timmons picture in his room, so they can watch the chargers playoff run from home together. Shocked

Lol good one....Timmons gotta get my D on a roll if we're gunna make that playoff push. We ain't giving up till our last gasp of air! Its going to be tough making the playoffs in the most competitive confrence in the most competitive, active league, but I wouldn't want it any other way! JUST WIN BABY!!!
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Haha yeah, I was just looking at my remaining schedule to see how good my chances are of making a wildcard push, and I have a pretty tough gauntlet...Jmo twice, Kight, Vista, txboy, iivan, and grim.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:25 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Haha yeah, I was just looking at my remaining schedule to see how good my chances are of making a wildcard push, and I have a pretty tough gauntlet...Jmo twice, Kight, Vista, txboy, iivan, and grim.

Its rough being in the AFC or in Deathwish's league period! I am liking my team alot, I just need to start playing a little more and try to get better because if not this season, then definatley next season I want to push for a playoff spot.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down