* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Perfect Record???

+3
jmojsoski
Cheddah_Cheez
Deathwish22
7 posters

Go down

Who will choke with their perfect record?

Perfect Record??? Vote_lcap50%Perfect Record??? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Perfect Record??? Vote_lcap25%Perfect Record??? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Perfect Record??? Vote_lcap25%Perfect Record??? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Perfect Record??? Empty Perfect Record???

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 pm

We have reach the half way point of the season...Which one of these undefeated teams will be the first to lose and ruin their perfect record on the season??? They all have a record of 7-0 or better.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Perfect Record??? Empty Re: Perfect Record???

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:29 pm

I voted for buddah. No offense to the guy at all, but I've played all three of them and I think CP and Jmo are better. Just my own personal opinion though.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Cheedah i dont understand your post...you say me and child please are better but you voted for buddah?

Anyway i voted for myself because i have the easiest remain schedule...buddah has to play me, flacon, childplease and RO__88 and ezweightloss....dude has a tough stretch..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 pm

JMO...did you read the post? It clearly states "Which one of these undefeated teams will be the first to lose and ruin their perfect record on the season???" LOL! You just voted for yourself to lose first. LOL! Well...I guess I should have worded it differently. If I would have worded it as "who will stay perfect" everyone would just vote for themselves...LOL...sorry bro...was just trying to spice things up a bit. LOL!

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 pm

hahaha..im a dumb ass who needs to go back to school...lol

Most Important thing to answering a question is reading it first...lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 pm

jmojsoski wrote:hahaha..im a dumb ass who needs to go back to school...lol

Most Important thing to answering a question is reading it first...lmao

LMAO!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Damn...Jmo can't even read yet he's whipping my ass at Madden day in and day out. OBVIOUSLY EA knows what they're doing lol.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

hey hey hey, i dnt need to read i have a degree...lmao...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Lol
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 am

I'm pretty sure I've managed to avoid playing any of these guys in any of the leagues I'm in yet, don't know how that happened.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:40 am

i can't be in there because of a cpu simmed loss, thats just awesome...so...maybe we need a poll on HOW they will get their 1st loss and to who...an opponent, a sim game, or a d/c error? in the wonderful world of madden all three are a possibility. in all seriousness tho i was thinkin CP just cause he has freakin megatron and fitz, BUT jmo can easily win out the rest of his schedule...so i'll vote him.

EDIT** i can't read questions either. fail.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 am

HAHAHAHAHA FF, lmao.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:01 pm

JMOJSOSKI - is 100% lucky to be on this list - in the 1st game of the year - HE BEAT ME ON A HAIL MARY PASS ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME...

I kicked a field goal - and screwed up by leaving 5 seconds on the clock (i had no timeouts so i couldnt let the clock run down to zero during the field goal - AND THE GAME IS INCONSISTANT IN ITS KICKN CLOCK - SOMETIMES IT the clock stops while the kickn meter is operating - OTHER TIMES IT DOES NOT) - so i was conservative in this regard when i kicked the "game winning field goal" (at least i thought it was)...;

On the subsequent kickoff - I SQUIB KICKED IT - because their is a wayyyyy better chance of returning a kickoff ofr a td than catchn an HAIL MARY PASS!!!!

oF COURSE THE SQUIB - DIDNT EVEN HIT THE GROUND (LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO ) - IT WAS CAUGHT instantly by 1 of his up blockers and he is tackled on the 38 with 2 second left in game...

THIS IS STILL NO PROBLEM - i will just play a prevent - AND LET MY DB KNOCK DOWN THE BALL!!! (WHERE I HAVE 4 WUITH OVER 90 ZONE COVER RATING AND ALL HAVE OVER 80 ZONE COVER SKILLS)

he throws in to triple coverage - AND WHAT DOI U KNOW - HE COMES DOWN WITH THE BALL - this game stole a bit of soul - and as you can probably tell - i am still disgusted over....

ONLY THING WORSE I CAN RELATE THIS TO WAS LB2522 playn in vista LG - kicked the field goal IN THE EXACT SAME CIRCUMSTANCE AS MINE (TO GO AHEAD with 5 seconds on the clock by 3)... oN THE KICKOFF HE DECIDED NOT TO KICK A SQUIB - AND his oppoent ran the ball back 101 yards for a td to win the game!!!!- BUT THIS GAME IS IN WEAK 17 AND DECIDES WHO GOES TO THE PLAYOFFS - so this is 1 up on my game vs JMO!!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:JMOJSOSKI - is 100% lucky to be on this list - in the 1st game of the year - HE BEAT ME ON A HAIL MARY PASS ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME...

I kicked a field goal - and screwed up by leaving 5 seconds on the clock (i had no timeouts so i couldnt let the clock run down to zero during the field goal - AND THE GAME IS INCONSISTANT IN ITS KICKN CLOCK - SOMETIMES IT the clock stops while the kickn meter is operating - OTHER TIMES IT DOES NOT) - so i was conservative in this regard when i kicked the "game winning field goal" (at least i thought it was)...;

On the subsequent kickoff - I SQUIB KICKED IT - because their is a wayyyyy better chance of returning a kickoff ofr a td than catchn an HAIL MARY PASS!!!!

oF COURSE THE SQUIB - DIDNT EVEN HIT THE GROUND (LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO ) - IT WAS CAUGHT instantly by 1 of his up blockers and he is tackled on the 38 with 2 second left in game...

THIS IS STILL NO PROBLEM - i will just play a prevent - AND LET MY DB KNOCK DOWN THE BALL!!! (WHERE I HAVE 4 WUITH OVER 90 ZONE COVER RATING AND ALL HAVE OVER 80 ZONE COVER SKILLS)

he throws in to triple coverage - AND WHAT DOI U KNOW - HE COMES DOWN WITH THE BALL - this game stole a bit of soul - and as you can probably tell - i am still disgusted over....

ONLY THING WORSE I CAN RELATE THIS TO WAS LB2522 playn in vista LG - kicked the field goal IN THE EXACT SAME CIRCUMSTANCE AS MINE (TO GO AHEAD with 5 seconds on the clock by 3)... oN THE KICKOFF HE DECIDED NOT TO KICK A SQUIB - AND his oppoent ran the ball back 101 yards for a td to win the game!!!!- BUT THIS GAME IS IN WEAK 17 AND DECIDES WHO GOES TO THE PLAYOFFS - so this is 1 up on my game vs JMO!!!!!

it always sounds like your yelling as you type greener lol, like aggressive on the keyboard while smashing objects all around you in some fit of rage. I THINK ITS THE CAPS haha, but i totally feel ya on madden stealing a part of your soul...but hey, at least you've learned a couple valueable lessons from this game.

1. dont EVER allow the cpu to do ANYTHING, its not a coincidence i have an average of 6 int's a game. if i don't switch the moment that ball is throw and either swat, pick, or save a td making a tackle the cpu will find a way to screw it up.

2. don't EVER run prevent, its broken. quarters 3 man deep is where its at.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:49 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:i can't be in there because of a cpu simmed loss, thats just awesome...so...maybe we need a poll on HOW they will get their 1st loss and to who...an opponent, a sim game, or a d/c error? in the wonderful world of madden all three are a possibility. in all seriousness tho i was thinkin CP just cause he has freakin megatron and fitz, BUT jmo can easily win out the rest of his schedule...so i'll vote him.

EDIT** i can't read questions either. fail.

yea they are all lucky to avoid any sim losses, I have 3 sim losses already and I am online every night, have my phone number on the forums, and usually contact my upcoming opponents before the week even advances. Then the games I do play I play like shit because I havent played with this team in 2 weeks and lose by 3 pts every game. My team is underachieving almost as bad as the Vikings. Maybe I should cut boldin and see if that helps lol.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Same here bro, I have received a ton of sim losses and I'm on ALL the time, have contact info filled out for every league I'm in, and do my best to contact opponents before the week I'm playing them arrives. But I think greener is instituting a new policy soon, where at the end of the current season in franchises already running, players without reliable contact info will be replaced and in new franchises people can't join without contact info. So those problems will be drastically reduced soon enough.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:25 pm

My 2 losses this year are from aD/C against Ro88 and a sim game against surfnturf (because for some reason ea has our games (me and surfnturf) permanently blocked and will never let us play each other). Otherwise I would have had a good chance being up there too. Sucks balls. EA SERVERS = SH!T
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum