* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

HANDS DOWN MOST RIDICULOUS GAME EVER

3 posters

Go down

HANDS DOWN MOST RIDICULOUS GAME EVER Empty HANDS DOWN MOST RIDICULOUS GAME EVER

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:10 pm

So I'm playing this guy in Greener's new league YC_Punjabi. He's 0-4, but a good player. Do I honestly feel he's a better player than me? No. But regardless he was outplaying me all game, up 18 heading into the 3rd. First possession, Vince fumbles on a run. He gets it drives on me, kicks a 56 yd field goal but misses. I'm mentally out of it at this point already anyway so I'm like I'm gonna do a PA fly to desean no matter what. I run it, he's double covered, I throw anyway, Desean jumps over both defenders, TD. Down 11. He hits a huge run with CP and scored but misses the XP. Down 17. At this point I was like, "as crazy as madden is I'll prob win this one". Well I come down and score after a pass interference call on the defense on a 67yd bomb to desean that put me on the 1 yd line. Down 10. So with 2:30 left on the clock I gotta kick it onsides. The two times I've ever got an onside recovery I hit exactly 80% power and perfect accuracy, so that's what I was shooting for. Well I got lag, and ended up with 92% power, off-left accuracy. The ball riccochet's off 2 of his HANDS TEAM'S players and Fabian Washington recovers for me. I march down and score with 1:20 left. So I'm like might as well go 2 for 2 with onside kicks. This time I get it at 80% but my accuracy is wayyy off. However, it hits one of his HANDS TEAM'S players square in the chest, rolls around for a second, then Mike Wallace falls on it for me. So I'm down 3, with the ball on my 38, all my timeouts, Vince at the helm, Desean, Miles Austin, and Mike Wallace at receivers and Rice in the backfield. I scored on 3rd down, with a slot post to Desean. He was lined up in Nickel so an LB was covering Desean, he was about 5 steps ahead when he caught the ball on the goal line. I couldn't help but feel bad about a win like that, but Punjabi was cool about it. I prob would have smashed my system. Worst part about it was, at no point during the comeback was I even having fun playing the game.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

HANDS DOWN MOST RIDICULOUS GAME EVER Empty Re: HANDS DOWN MOST RIDICULOUS GAME EVER

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 pm

LOL wow..yeah that just sounds frustrating, but hey at least madden decided to keep the game close at the end and give ya a shot.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

HANDS DOWN MOST RIDICULOUS GAME EVER Empty Re: HANDS DOWN MOST RIDICULOUS GAME EVER

Post by jmojsoski Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm

you feel bad? lol... you can only imagine what green feels like on a last sec hail mary TD....lmao..... i would hate to be that person...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Idk, I mean, to have someone down 18 points win after recovering two onside kicks in a row is out of control. Last second hailmary's at least happen once in a blue moon. I don't think I was alive the last time a team recovered two onside kicks and came back from 3 scores in essentially the last 3 minutes of a game...if it's ever even happened.

By the way, I'm no longer even remotely competetive against the run. In my past two games, I've let up about 450 yds rushing. I don't know what it is. I've been running the exact same defenses against the run for the past 3 weeks or so. I went from doing respectable against it, to looking like the broncos vs the raiders. Not even to good running backs, and not even to people that are really sick with running. In the Punjabi game after i stopped caring i was kinda just looking at what was happening at the line, and literally my linebackers are backpedaling from the snap, and my Dline all just get moved out of the way. Most plays the running back isn't even close to being touched until he's 4yds up field. Even on the blitzes I run (man or zone), theres absolutely no penetration and HUGE wholes open up.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum