* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest

5 posters

Go down

ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest Empty ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 pm

do you guys have any ideas of things we can do so this franchise isn't like all the others? i would love to hear especially from those of who have already claimed a team. would you guys wanna advance on an everyday basis like the vip league?

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest Empty Re: ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:39 pm

I would definitely be down to advance every week. Not sure what else we can do besides maybe doing weekly stats like Deathwish's league was doing for a while.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest Empty Re: ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 pm

the success of the league will soley depend on the players within it, if you get a good group of guys who are active and legit it will make for more league interaction and interest. the problem with vip and mg league is its a foreign group of players for the most part...and unfortunately most just don't bother scheduling or making much of an effort to play their games. it only take 4-5 to start dragging a league down...i'm getting a lot more picky on who i bring in.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:48 pm

WHAT EVERY1 HAS TO REALIZE - that unless u know EVERY1 IN YOUR LG FROM DAY 1 - the franchise is going to have GROW - sure you are gonna get clowns that dont match our Madden Group Ideals - BUT OFTEN YOU GET GREAT NEW PLAYERS TO JOIN - for examplae:

MumbaiThuga nd his friends MrRajesh and PapiDug369 - tyhjese guys were brand new - they found the site form a recruiting post i made on the EA sports Boards (which is filled with every trashy player and trashy franchise) - BUT THESE 3 GUYS ARE GREAT MADDEN GROUP GUys - 100% LEGIT - very active -= A REAL Asset to our community - IF I DIDNT GIVE THESE "new" guys a chance - to join my LG - WEW WOUD HAVE MISSED OUT ON THEM.,..

what i suggest to do is PERSEAVERE -each time u bopunce a fool -ITS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DISCOVER THE NEXT GREAT CONTRUTOR TO THE mADDEN GROUP COMMUNITY - I know this takles a TOLL on the guys who have to suffer througfh the clowns - bUT IN THE LONG RUN - THE MADDEN GROUPO WILL BE STRONGER AND BETTER FOR THIS EFFORT!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest Empty HERE IS MY PROPOSAL

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:53 pm

a new idea, which may generate some controversy but hear it out.

a no player switch rule that applies to both the offensive AND defensive side of the ball. that means there is no user wr catching, you'd pass and let the cpu catch and u can switch afterwards. same with defense, you can control ONE player until the ball has been passed or handed off.

its different, but may even the playing field for people who aren't as accustomed with still skills and want to play more off of ratings...and not just speed, other factors like zone cvr with have to matter...if they even do.

** and greener i wasn't saying bringing in new players is bad, its that i already see ones signed up who suck at communication and rarely get their games in.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest Empty yeah falcon that aint to bad of an idea but

Post by saastar Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:54 pm

there would be great disagreements... bc can u imagine the complaints that would come from that rule in ez league.. then ez would have to hear alot each nite.. bc in all my madden games i have played i havent played 1 guy that has let the cpu just do defense.. and if u made a rule like that it would be hard for people like me or anyone who switches players to remember that rule and try to not switch as the ball is being thrown deep up in the air.. i just think u would get alot of complaints from it saying he switched on this play and did this and that... i mean i know my track record in some of the leagues aint good with the whole complaining thing.. especially after my last game with huff but that wont be happening anymore.. but i do think it is a good idea.... i just think like u said falcon there would be some controversy.... but u got to think of something to make the league different right!! so that would be different..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest Empty but i just thought of an new idea for a lg

Post by saastar Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:29 pm

i dont know if u would want to do this ez but i think it would diffenently be something different from all the rest.. is that u do an lg where everyone has to draft 30 or older players first before they can every start picking up less players... and u dont allow anyone to start drafting less players until all the 30 and older are gone.. then they start having to draft 29 yr old, then 28 and so on and so forth.. then by the offseason u would really have to do some scrambling.. and u would make a rule where no could pick up free agents after draft... and that after week 1 games u let them pick up 1 free agent at a time.. and u start with the peole who are 0-1 then go up to 1-0 and u keep doing that all the way through week 17.. also they are only allowed 1 free agent pick up per week... then once playoffs start u cut free agents off until the offseason and start it all up over again... and if someone needs a free agent due to injury they can only take the oldest player at the position available.. its just a thought... but could create an headache...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:42 pm

falcons thanks for the idea. the only problem is it would be too hard to regulate. and as saastar said, some of us are accustomed to switching player mid play and it will happen out of pure habit on alot of occasions. and other than CP i have not really dealt with anyone who uses user catching so it's a completely unfair advantage. CP + CJ = FML hahaha. he catches go routes over champ bailey all day and i'm just like wtf. but that's a different story...

thanks saastar also for your input. i followed your idea but then second part of ur explanation with the free agents and what not got a lil confusing. but also if we restrict drafting people might not obey and then there is no way to really reverse this. and if we penalize them it will just up with that team being really shitty and no one will want to pick it up.

once again guys thank you for the ideas. keep them coming. as for right now i'm thinking of doing a 24 hour advance period with a 24 hour extension if it's not 70%. that way we dont drag on to 3 day advances...

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:52 pm

its not really about user catching, its about making the game more realistic in terms of letting ratings govern the outcome rather than user skill. i feel i sometimes have an advantage at times getting lots of user pics yet i don't see a lot of my opponents doing it..and i think they are already at a disadvantage. there are actually quite a few no player switch leagues from operation sports thats where i got the idea, stole the idea lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ideas to make ez's franchise different from the rest Empty yeah i understand

Post by saastar Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm

but its not really confusing but i know the way i worded it makes it confusing.. all it really is that all 32 teams only get 1 add per week.. thats it.. meaning they can only drop and add 1 person a week but that player can be anyone no matter the age... so it would make it more interesting bc u wouldnt see to many teams with like awhole lot of fast guys and u would have alot of teams with old guys so you would have to work on ur short game and be able to drive the ball without that being concerded about being beat deep.. and as for people not obeying i see ur point.. and yeah u wouldnt be able to find someone to replace them bc the team would be shitty.. but i just thought it was an interesting idea.. bc that would put me in like a whole total new world bc im a player that likes to draft speed and youth... and having to draft a whole bunch of old fat fuckers that are slow as hell would change my game so much to where i would have to learn what my players are good at to know what i can and cant do with them.. but yeah i hear ya.. but ur welcome for the input...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum