* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

new guy, DOMINATOR12..

+3
GREENERRRR
falconfansince81
kavorka2
7 posters

Go down

new guy, DOMINATOR12.. Empty new guy, DOMINATOR12..

Post by kavorka2 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 pm

in VIP league. total lobby room guy. first game we were playin he was up 3-0 first quarter i was driving to score, after I get a first down, game D/C. oh well..

second game, after I score, he throws a WR screen to mcluster and gets stopped at the 3. he scores. I go to score on him on a deep throw because he has the box stacked (like he was doing all game) . His next play? a WR screen to mcluster and goes out of bounds around the 20. his next play? a HB screen which i assumed was coming, so I picked it off for a TD. I think he ran a couple of more screens, and cross routes to mcluster. in the fourth quarter with 2 min left, as I was crossing the line for a TD, he disconnects. I'm not sure if he didnt want me to save replays or was just so mad at losing. he told me after he 'conceded'..

besides his silly playcalling and lobby room mentality, he starts calling me names after the game and complaining that his team sucks. I dont think I've ever had problems with guys (2 years running!), because I never provoke people. no so much of a 'VIP' player, or maddengroup player ..

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

new guy, DOMINATOR12.. Empty Re: new guy, DOMINATOR12..

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 pm

sure isn't...i'll take care of it after work. i think people are tired of getting their asses kicked by lobby room glitchers and cheesers and think they can run the same bs they do in ranked games.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:42 pm

this is disappointing to here... i thought he was gonna be a solid contrubtor - afterall he runs his own online franchise - and it appears to be quite successful - check in with him b4 u bounce him - perhaps he didnt read the rules - or he was confused with what lg he was playn in... and in his defense - taking a rteamn over THAT U DIDNT DRAFT is far form an ideal situation - SO I AM SURE HE WAS FRUSTURATED WITH THAT,,,,
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:57 pm

pretty sure calling someone a fag or a pussy is against the rules w/o much of a grey area, disrespect is where i draw the line. run a few cheesy plays, quit a gm out of frustration...ok...understandable at times...but calling someone names is just freakin pathetic.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator1291985 Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 pm

first of all this dude started talking shit to me right after game. i went to send message saying i quit to concede so i can play another franchise game. i deleted messages so i forgot what all they said but i just told him every sim franchise ive EVER been in throwing 70% of passes to your RB which u can see in his stats is not allowed and manually dropping DE into coverage is also not allowed which he did everytime. i ran the wr screen 3x, I audibled to it every time i seen you bring your CB over and your OLB right on the line cause i knew your where blitzing it kills a blitz as u can see. I never once ran HB screen the play u INT and are talking about i went to throw deep and i got hit as i threw it so i dunno what u saying. he then said something to me about how i was being a crybaby blah blah and asked why i deleted him. i told him i dont want a crybaby pussy as friend only time i said something like this was after he sent messages asking if need a tissue and telling me he dominated me. ill hop out of league if you want, thats fine but i run a league and i know what the rules are. I have 31 guys in my league who will vouch for me. and if he going to cry and bitch cause i threw a WR 3x when he was going to blitz 4 guys from one side its best way to beat it as u can see im going to.

Dominator1291985

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:35 pm

And here comes the he said she said. Unless you guys have proof of the conversations, or game video this topic is now pointless.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:55 pm

i have proof with the messages, because I DIDN'T DELETE THEM. as for the video, i guess thats why he quit, because i couldnt save replays. Please do not lie, because the truth comes out eventually. After the game you didn't play another game because you weren't even on the EA servers for much longer (I was looking). and you kept sending me messages, which you probably means you werent playing another game. After the game, YOU sent me harrasing messages, which I have them all. I did tell you 'if you needed a tissue' because you were just being pathetic like falconfan already stated.

People on here know I dont play 'cheesy' like you say. and I didnt break any rules by throwing to my RB, because they were all different plays.

As for your WR screens, I wasn't going to say anything until you started saying I run the same plays (B.S.). and I did pick off your RB screen, you are such a liar. lol not that I care about that, but just solidifies that you lie. I woulndt have scored with a LB on anything BUT a screen play.

Oh, and by the way. after you quit, you said you didnt want to keep playing because it was pointless if someone gets hurt. Didnt say anything about playing another game, so quit lyin

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:54 pm

im just going with video evidence > words anymore, and rarely read those type of arguments between people so no offense to either kavorka or dominator but just send me what u have and i'll go from there. no need for another flame war on the boards we all know where those end up...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Nice job FF.

Kavorka, if you do have video or photographic evidence that'd be sick. Because I've had someone lie about stuff before but just had to drop it since I didn't have a way of saving it. If not, no point in continuing the argument.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:47 pm

already took the pics Cheddda. I'll send it to your email FF

I hate liars lol

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 pm

i've had cheezers quit on me at the end of games such as ace1129 to prevent the saving of replays. it's frustrating.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

new guy, DOMINATOR12.. Empty yeah ace has quit

Post by saastar Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:07 pm

all the leagues that im in currently in the madden group... he mite had been booted out of one but i have seen him quit atleast 2 of them...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum