* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

vikings week 9

3 posters

Go down

vikings week 9 Empty vikings week 9

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:54 pm

just played jmo and the loaded ass broncos. he had a good game. didnt have to work for much seems as tho i had to work for everything. i did caus 1 turnover but thats it. his team is just to fast plain and simple. and he is smart unlike alot of these other players that have fast teams. i someone stopped his run game i found a play tha i like and ran that alot in the game forcing him to dump to his backs. he has leon washington and fuckin mcfadden so u would think thats a bad idea right. well it kinda was in a sense that they both had atleast 3 catches i think and leon had 5 or 6. ummm...i jus dont get how ppl can have these sorry ass fast wrs and do work with them and i got 2 big nice ass wrs and they cant even run a slant route. they were blanketing my wrs most of the game making me sit in the pocket and seymore butts was eating me alive. romo never fumbles yet had 2 sack fumbles in this game. couldnt figure if he had a lb black playing DE at times or he was just bringing him off the end. i tried not to drop back to far and help the rush but when i stepped up in the pocket seymore butts would jus swim or spin up field and get me. very frustrating i dont remember him having cromartie and charles woodson unless im mixing franchises. but him putting charles woodson at FS should be illegal honestly he is too fuckin good and a cb but it is perfectly legal and probably something i would do if i were as deep at corner as he is. i managed to move the ball somewhat well but everytime i did something good on defense like a pick or a fumble i would come back and force a throw or a fumble or get shut down. just a bad game for me with the turnovers felt like my boys man i do something good take a step forward and bamm 3 steps back.

towards the end of the game it was 17-10 loius murphy burnt terrance which i dont understand being as tho for once i have speed a a position and i dont press caus terrance has a horrible press yet murphy gets behind him and the swat doesnt work caus rivers put that bitch on the money and he leaps into the endzone. really really angered me to the point where i wanted to say something to him caus i think thats disrespect regardless if ur winning or losing i dont flip into the endzone caus its pointlest but o well ppl do what they want to do. i jus figured i was being sensative caus his sorry ass wr burnt my the only 1 with speed on my defense and the flipped just pissed me off way way way to much at that time to were i threw a pick my next possession jus tossed it and put my controller down and started watching sports center.

minor glitch in the matrix for me i picked the right playbook i was able to run a little bit if his defense wasnt so loaded maybe i woulda had a better day. i just dont remember this particular team being this loaded makes me think what am i doing with my life that i havent made any additions to my squad. like i said he had a good i guess it was a good game in general shit happens jus gotta play better cut down my turnovers.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

vikings week 9 Empty Re: vikings week 9

Post by jmojsoski Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Darren sharper was a CB and converted to FS...ed reed went down for the season so i made some moves...dont worry about my "loaded team" make some trades MR. BUDDAH, talk to people be courteous and you might get some talent..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:09 pm

i dont understand how shit wr's get so open (actually i do its a videogame) on this game either, i don't care if they're 99 speed any decent safety should hold a deep zone but no...not in madden, safety play is totally wrong as well is cb play...theres no battle for inside positioning and speed can just rule the field. sounds like u had a tough game, but you play me in two weeks and i don't have a wr over 90 speed lol...so maybe you won't have to focus on the deep ball the whole time and just play your game.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:14 pm

naw it wasnt really a threat tho he only went deep twice. the first time terrance stripped the ball for an incomplete pass. guess i didnt get so lucky the 2nd time. i couldnt get him off the field on 3rd downs which have been a downfall of mine for a few weeks now delmas beat me caus i couldnt get him off the field on 3rd down. third and long when i kno the crossing routes are coming and i still pick the wrong play and play man when i should play zone but like i said he is smart caus when i played zone before on 3rd down he ran some wierd route underneath with the hb and my lb's feet were planted in cement and didnt react fast enough. so ill figure out some good 3rd down calls.....maybe.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down