* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Worst Team In The League

+3
Deathwish22
PaPZ187
BiLlDoZeR_27
7 posters

Go down

Worst Team In The League Empty Worst Team In The League

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 pm

I think I will give myself the vote on this one Smile
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Worst Team In The League Empty Re: Worst Team In The League

Post by PaPZ187 Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:12 am

Its all good BiLlDoZeR, just gotta rebuild bro for the next year or two then you will be where you want to be.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 am

Billdozer...you're getting down on yourself too hard...this is one of the hardest franchises to play in with the amount of talent we have in it...i know it's rough right now...but instead of getting down on yourself...look back and see what you could have done against these guys differently that wouldn't have thrown these games for you...and practice on those things...the guys in this franchise will only make you better...guys like Myself, Falcon, JMO, CP, Greener and a few others would gladly love to chat with you and lab some plays to help you out...they have done the same for me in the past...that is what this league is all about...we have some really great guys playing...just figure this season as PAP said, and think of it as a rebuilding year...I'm serious when I've said that guys who start out slow in this franchise normally are a force to be dealt with in the later seasons (3 & 4)...plus by then...all your high draft pick rookies will have had a couple years to develop and all of us will be envying your squad...at the rate this league is moving...we will be there in no time bro.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 am

can i vote my wr core? yeah don't sweat it bill, some games are gonna be out of your control anyways. just pm me and we can set a lab game time and work on some plays vs different defenses or do what i do in the beginning of every year...

1. pick a good playbook, you might like the west coast one i notice your more comfortable with short/mid range passes to te's and whatnot

2. go into practice mode, play against the jets or raiders and run each pass play a few times until you can pick out 4-5 from each formation that have potential.

3. i usually write them down so i can basically have a little playcall sheet next to me when i play, as well as writing down the hot read...but you'll remember em all eventually...
-from here pick cover 3 for the defense run each play until you know what will be open and HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT...ie the safety will move down on his own and the other will rotate center, if hes not in man its a cover 3...so all you have to do is know who will be open on what route and get it there!

-now practice each play vs a cover 2 and when you recognize neither safety is moving and both corners are close to the LOS know your reads! identify zone or man, if the lb's are not lined up with the hb/te of if the corner follows its man...if not, its zone...easy read and react over the middle or deep on the sidelines.

-cover 2 zone is often misread as cover 4 and people get picked on the sidelines if they make a bad read, work your shotgun plays vs this d and when you see neither safety moving, no man coverage present and the corners are playing back know your hot read...but if its not there for the love of god throw it away.

-run each play vs man as well, and after you've gone through every play and written down your hot reads for each defense its time to set the cpu playcalling to random and practice identifying coverage and becoming more familiar with your plays. always play on all madden so the cpu will cheat to simulate difficulty as it does in the online franchises, you don't want to play on different settings....get used to the ai lowering you players ratings it will happen any time you get a lead.

4. practice, practice, practice, practice your plays until you know them like the back of your ass...i know its kind of lame but going into playnow vs some cheesy lobby bums can actually be a lot better than playing vs the cpu. you can at least practice your plays and defensive recognition until your so comfortable with them it becomes natural.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Worst Team In The League Empty Its the Chiefs

Post by mblammers Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Far and away, the Kansas City Chiefs have "earned" the title of The Worst Team in The League.

The few fans who showed up to the last game of this once proud team were wearing paper bags over their heads in embarrassment. And it's no wonder.

The Cheifs were blown out in a shut out. Again. In fact, this was the third time in 4 weeks that the team failed to score a single point! They now own the league's worst record.
The quarterback seems to think that interceptions count as a positive in the stat column. In fact, if a creative person were looking for something good to say about this grotesque monstrosity of a team, that might be it: Chad Henne throws a very catch-able ball (regardless of which color jersey makes the grab).

What else is there to say? They can't block. They can't tackle. They don't play with passion. They can't recognize coverage or personnel packages. The play-calling is repetitive and predictable. The game-planning is non-existant. Its almost as if they have no football training whatsoever.

It all starts with the ridiculous Owner/General manager - M. Blammers. This guys makes Jerry Jones, Al Davis and Dan Snyder look like the Rooney family.
Most organizations at this level aren't run by gin-soaked boozehounds, but this team owner can be seen on any given Sunday up in his sky-box, pounding down martini's as if prohibition was starting again tomorrow. It'd impossible to say if Blammers' prediliction for the sauce is the cause or the result of his squad's pathetic performances, but this much is sure: If he doesn't dry out soon and bring in a competent football mind, the NFL will be forced to revoke the franchise's membership.

At this rate, all need for the POTW award computations have gone out the window - just check the Chief's schedule, the POTW will go to whoever is playing them.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 pm

LMAO blammers

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:59 pm

LOL blammers...lets get us a lab game and turn that cheifs season around...get that free potw award to your next opponent outta your head.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Being the worst team has its perks...if u have good players ppl will give u draft picks to and those will help u. Another thing about being the worst team is there is only 1 way to go so give it some time and ur players will start working for u in a couple season. Ask for tips and lab sessions. I kno I love sharing my knowledge with others

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down