* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Dont start up a CHAT SESSION at the draft!!!

3 posters

Go down

Dont start up a CHAT SESSION at the draft!!! Empty Dont start up a CHAT SESSION at the draft!!!

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 pm

I am dedicating 2 guys to make chat sessions - AND THEY WILL MAKE THE ONLY CHAT SESSIONS FOR US TO USE IN THE DRAFT... (we dont want multiplke random chats made - spreading out every1) - I will tell you what Chat session you are to go in because you can only have 16 people in a chat session - and obviously we will have 32 atthe draft...)

Jmojsoski - u create a chat and invite:

chizz522, moset3kid, CT2384, morrisbrown94doc, boltsbbound, ezweightloss, RO_-_88, Dlew16, athleticone, Mapache, biggmullet, AUG17, dsoler, slowmotion4me, JumPPP8...

Mjkight - u create a chat and invite:

GAD_Warrior, schloer87, fhpt317, Gvilla809, joker aka JohnnyLagz809, DEN_24, BIGBUDAH180, Vista3131, dtigertron, iivan18, ThePlague0208, GREENERRRR, Da_gr8_test, tomer629

I know i forgot some1 - i meant no disrespect - i did this off the top of my head - pls reply if i forgot you - you will be part of Mjkight chat session for the draft...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Dont start up a CHAT SESSION at the draft!!! Empty Re: Dont start up a CHAT SESSION at the draft!!!

Post by ThePlague0208 Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:39 pm

thats impressive if you did that off the top of your head.
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Dont start up a CHAT SESSION at the draft!!! Empty Re: Dont start up a CHAT SESSION at the draft!!!

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 pm

not really - most of the guys are from my franchise last year... before we had a website, i sent out weekly (madden weeks) messages summarize the weeks news - (in madden weeks this meant 2- 3 times in a normal week) - so i got to know every1 id pretty goood - just learning the news guys is the trick
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:38 am

WOOOO!!! Ill be sure too invite my guys. One big Chat Party. Couple new guys i need 2 get added i will not be availble tonight i will be at work. If any of the new guys want 2 add me go ahead. Tommorow i will send out friend invites.

NO LATER THAN 8:45 est I will start sending out the Chat invites! Probably earlier than that but make sure your ready if at all possible by that time!

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Didnt See Big Buddah in the franchise yet. Does he have a different name? He is on my list for the chat room session. Have him add me or somethin i gotta go 2 bed lol. be back up for the draft.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 pm

I think we are missing 2 owners to sign up. 30/32 it says on franchise webpage. Bigbuddah is one not sure who the other is
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 pm

I am on top[ of the situation bro - just tryn to give these guys every benefit of the doubt - they deserve our loyalty -0 i haev a bunch of guys who are stand by players -(on the wait list) - who would love to be in the franchise - i dont anticipate it being an issue filling those last 2 spots or any draft day no-shows... In fact their will be guys on the wait list tonite - hoping for a spit in the franchise - who we will have to turn away...

i appreaciate your concern bro - but i am on top of this!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum