* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13

4 posters

Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Boomer, Coach Ditka, Keyshawn, CC, and TJ weigh in on this weeks upcoming matchups.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Kansas City at Oakland

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Boomer: Well it's no secret that the Cheifs have been struggling this year, and are already looking forward to next season. But there's nothing like a good ol' division rivalry to wake sleeping giants. Swami Says? Raiders 21 Cheifs 10

Key: You gotta love the way that Raider defense is playing, Boom. Timmons has really sured that Defense up and taken on his role as a leader. I'm goin' Raiders 21 Cheifs 13

CC: Gotta love the raiders in this one, something tells me it's gonna be more of a dogfight though. Raiders 10 Cheifs 7

TJ: Well the raiders still have an outside shot at the playoffs, they're gonna want it more. Raiders 24 Cheifs 14

Coach: You never bet against a solid linebacker, and boy would I put my money down on Timmons. Raiders 21 Cheifs 17.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Falcons at Packers

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Boomer: Our next matchup features the 8-3 Falcons at the 2-9 Packers. There's been a lot of turmoil up in Green Bay, but they still have a lot of fight in them. Rumor has it, Campbell is fighting to remain as the starter for next season, so don't expect the Packers to lay down in this one. My pick? Falcons 35 Packers 7

CC: I don't know Boom, the Falcons have lost their division lead after being blow out in Minnesota last week after the Coach FF was ejected from the game, and are really aiming to send a message to the rest of their division and the NFL. Gotta go with the Falcons 30 Packers 0.

Key: Yeah, I'll agree. The Falcons have a mean streak in them, and with the way that the Bucs have been going off, they're coming to this one to play. Falcons 28 Packers 0

Coach: You know i love defense, and the Falcons have a lot of it. Falcons 31 Packers 3

TJ: It's unanimous again, Boom. I just can't see the Falcons taking this one too lightly. Falcons 27 Packers 0
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Redskins at Vikings

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Boomer: This matchup features two teams destined for greatness as it's our game of the week. The 8-3 Redskins have been on a tear this season. Dominating both sides of the ball. While the 10-1 Vikings have been playing with an Enormous Astronimically Gigantic sized chip on their shoulder since being blown out in the conference championships by the Falcons last year. As the team is aging, there have been whispers around the organization that if it's gonna be done, it's gotta happen in the next few seasons. Swami's Pick? Redskins over the Vikings 38-31

Key: Well you know I can't go against the most dynamic receiving core in the game. I'm taking Skins 38 - 28

Coach: With Andre Johsnon and Felix's speed, I think that offense is going to be too much trouble for the Skins. Vikings 35-21

TJ: I agree with Coach, Romo has them clicking this year. Vikings 38-35.

CC: I'll give the skins passing game the edge here. They win in a close one 34-31
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Re: Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:02 pm

do more!! but the hosts might all be wrong in the falcons pick if it gets simmed (most likely), could go either way then...if thats the case i think gb takes it 19-13.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Bucs Panthers

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Boomer: This matchup features a 9-2 Bucs team that is riding high. Taking over the divsion from the Falcons for the first time, and looking to further their lead against a divisional opponent in the 3-8 Panthers. I think this one's fairly easy. Bucs 28 - 10.

Coach: Their Defense really has been firing on all cylinders. Bucs 27 - 14

Key: I love that two back system they have down there. Boutte is killing it. Bucs 31 - 10

TJ: Gotta love the way Coach EZ has them rolling. Bucs 31 - 14

CC: Yea this one seems like its cut clean. Bucs take it. 28 - 10
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Patriots vs Cowboys

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Boomer: Well the 6-5 Patriots head into Dallas this weekend with a slim hold on their division lead, they also face a 4-7 Cowboy team who has been hot as of late. Looks to be a defensive beatdown here, but I'm going with Asante Samuel with a game winning pick 6 to seal it. 17-6 Cowboys.

Key: I'm gonna have to disagree with you Boom. With the big line they have up there in New England, I can see a huge day from those running backs. Patriots 17-10.

CC: I'm gonna have to go with the Patriots on this one. Coach Vista has their defense playing out of this world, and I can't see him letting them lose their grasp on the division. Pats 21-10

Coach: I gotta go with Dallas here. They were predicted to have this big breakout season, and it didn't turn out that way. but these guys are playing like they have something to prove, and I like it. Dallas with the upset. 17-3.

TJ: Well it looks like I'll have to be the tiebreaker. It comes down to Quarterbacks for me. Who can manage the game the best. And I think Eli has done a better job over the course of the season. New England 14-7.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Colts vs Steelers

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Boomer: Well we have an 8-3 Colts team heading into Pittsburgh this week for an AFC showdown. Shouldn't be too complicated here, as there seems to be too much turmoil in Steel town to even keep a coach. The organization has seen 3 coaches in the past two years, firing 2 of them this year. C'mon Man! Colts win big 45-3

TJ: You're right Boom, just too much going on internally to put up a fight on the field. 35-0

Key: This one might be a laugher. Colts 42-0

Coach: Not much you can do without a coach. 35-7.

CC: Pittsburgh 21-0.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Cardinals vs Rams

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Boomer: Who would've thought that the cardinals and the rams would be vying for a top spot in the AFC west come week 13. Well the Swami did. The Cardinals scream speed, with an offensive attack bolstered by Jahvid Best and Percy Harvin, while the Rams...Defense and Power, stacked on the back of Beanie Wells and LB Jon Beason. I'm gonna have to go with speed here Cardinals win a close one 31-27.

Key: I love the cardinals attack, Boom. I think it's gonna be a blowout. 35 -14

Coach: How can you sit there and tell me defense doesn't win the tough matchups. Rams baby 21-17

CC: You gotta like the rams defense. With Cush and Beason, they'll shut down Best and any rushing hopes, making the Cards one dimensional, and you can't win like that in this league. Rams 31-14

TJ: Well I like the Cardinals, too much offense. 28-10.

Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:01 pm

lmao cheddah you must be so bored. all I know is you better be putting up those giants fora win

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Chargers at Jets

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Boomer: San Diego has had a rough season, but they've been able to piece together a winning team despite injury woes. This week they march into New York against a 5-6 Jets team still hopeful for the playoff spot. Swami Sez? Chargers win 21-0. To earn another POTW!

CC: I gotta agree, look for Josh Freeman to have a breakout day today. Chargers 24-10.

Key: I love the moves they've made to keep themselves competitive. Look for MJD to establish himself in the run game early. Chargers 31-17.

Coach: Come on!! Defense. That rookie brown is really something special. Reminds me of another certain FS who was taken from us. Sean Taylor. Same size and speed, loves to hit. Chargers 17-0.

TJ: Well you'd gotta think the Chargers continue their winning ways. 28-3.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm

my game finished 24-10.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Sunday NFL Countdown Week 13 Empty Saints vs Giants

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Boomer: Well the Giants have had an interesting season. Switching coaches mid Season and seemingly finding the right guy in Coach Shlarman. Can they beat up on a Saints team that is in a rebuilding mode? Swami says Yes Giants 21- Saints 14.

Key: I'm gonna have to go with the Saints on this one. They've made some excellent moves and established a nice core to rebuild upon. I'm gonna go with the Saints 21-10.

CC: Seems to me as you've forgotten the most important part of an offense, Key. The QB! Up until yesterday they didn't even know who was playing QB, coulda been Coach Dozer for all we know. They just brought in Orton, and he's gonna need some time to acclimate himself. Giants 31-10

TJ: CC's right. Too much going on personnel wise. I'm going Giants 17-3.

Coach: Yeah, just too many new faces. You can't win a football game like that, unless your name's the Chargers. Giants 17-10.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:54 pm

ezweightloss wrote:my game finished 24-10.

Yeah mine was 35-14, these guys suck.

Lol yeah Shlarman I was bored as hell waiting for an opponent. So I figured i'd do these. Little did I know it was going to take this long. Sorry to the owners I didn't cover, but there's no way I have time to do the rest of these.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 pm

By "these guys" I mean the countdown crew not my opponent!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down