* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

PLEASE TAKE OFF INJURIES

4 posters

Go down

PLEASE TAKE OFF INJURIES Empty PLEASE TAKE OFF INJURIES

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 pm

when you sim the week, i just lost both my starting mlb's barnes and vilma for 5 and 7 weeks because my opp can't grasp the simple concept of replying with a time to play. i know its really hard to pick a number, let alone dial one but losing two of your core players and getting yet ANOTHER sim loss is total bs...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

PLEASE TAKE OFF INJURIES Empty Re: PLEASE TAKE OFF INJURIES

Post by jmojsoski Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Keep injuries but take off SIMM injuries... I agree with ff.. I lost a bunch of players in other leagues to sim injuries
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Agreed, that seems fair to me. If your opponent doesn't answer, can't you request a cpu game though?

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:58 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:Agreed, that seems fair to me. If your opponent doesn't answer, can't you request a cpu game though?

yeah just when you sim the week, thats all. no i can't text dw to let him know so im at the mercy of hoping my opp will call my phone to tell me hes on, which rarely happens. im basically supposed to leave my ps3 on all night and stare at my message list until he's ready lol. this seasons been a mess with sim losses and failed connections, at least i'll get a good draft pick next season...better one anyways.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:00 pm

That sucks man. Have all your losses been from simmed games? 3 of my 5 have, and I thought I had it bad, but I guess I've got nothing on you ha.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:05 pm

the buddah one was the only one i attempted to play, which was right after the servers were down...i said fuck this in the 2nd qtr...couldn't even pick a play there was so much delay and lag. txboy and i can't connect like how u and dw get that error, so that was a loss...grim reefer nvr called when he got on...so that was a loss but i did loss straight up to ro88 who i finally beat 30-17 in vip league. so much easier with faster wr's, should be maybe 10-2 tied for first (assuming i'd have lost to either buddah or txboy theyre both rly good so i'll give em benefit of the doubt) but sometimes things just don't work out :/
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Me and txboy had the same problem, I lost a simmed game to him too. Actually I just posted about him. Have you ever played him?

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:39 pm

we actually connected one time, i got up early 28-7 and he started making the infamous comeback and got it to within 10 then the game d/c in the 3rd and we haven't been able to connect since, even in unranked matches.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
surfnturf90 wrote:Agreed, that seems fair to me. If your opponent doesn't answer, can't you request a cpu game though?

yeah just when you sim the week, thats all. no i can't text dw to let him know so im at the mercy of hoping my opp will call my phone to tell me hes on, which rarely happens. im basically supposed to leave my ps3 on all night and stare at my message list until he's ready lol. this seasons been a mess with sim losses and failed connections, at least i'll get a good draft pick next season...better one anyways.

I will see what I can do about that. Does it give you the option to turn on injuries during the sim? Wait...I get it...just turn them off when I sim for the week. Great idea. Then after I advance...i will turn injuries back on. No problem bros. I'm on it.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:51 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:when you sim the week, i just lost both my starting mlb's barnes and vilma for 5 and 7 weeks because my opp can't grasp the simple concept of replying with a time to play. i know its really hard to pick a number, let alone dial one but losing two of your core players and getting yet ANOTHER sim loss is total bs...

And for the record. You're my boy and all Falcon...but you "apparently" stood up Grim last night. You "apparently" told him you would be online at 10 PM EST last night...and never showed. I didn't get the message until this morning when I advanced...it was too late to do anything about it at that point.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum