* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Special Teams Subs?

5 posters

Go down

Special Teams Subs? Empty Special Teams Subs?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:23 am

Is there a way to get guys off special teams? Not the returners...but blockers and coverage players? I've had so many injuries to key players on special teams it's not even funny.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Special Teams Subs? Empty Re: Special Teams Subs?

Post by ezweightloss Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:23 am

it takes the backups in your depth chart. i don't know all of them but i know the use backup te's and lb's. so it's just a matter of playing around with your depth chart til you get the guys you want out there.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:52 am

I have learned to get a good defender as I am covering KO and run to sideline with him so he does'nt get hurt! And for goodness sake do not try hit stick I had a player and wiffed he broke his collarbone and gone 12 weeks geeez

Last edited by Vista3131 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am

EZ I'm not too sure about that, bro. In every league that I have Guyton and/or Mayo in, I have them as the number 1 and/or number 2 ILBs. Yet they are ALWAYS on special teams. I notice that with a lot of my starting defensive linebackers.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:25 am

they might be a 2nd or 3rd option as an OLB. and guyton as a 2nd ilb will def be on the kickoff coverage squad and more than likely as a blocker on return squad as well.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:52 am

That's incredibly weak. You used to be able to set that stuff yourself. It's bad enough those two are injury prone enough as it is, but now one of them will almost always be on special teams. I've had so many starting players get hurt on special teams. Which is inexcusable.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 pm

you last 2 cbs and 2 wrs and your last te and olbs and last 2 mlbs and backup safeties assigned on the depth chart so if you put your staring te as your number 5 wr then he is going to run down the field and try to tackle people on kick offs, on returns its the bakup hbs,fbs,te,wrs a couple of backup linemen up front i think, but you get the point its guys in the backup slots
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by AthleticOne Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 pm

also if you look at your roster it says what string they are as well if they are special teams, via the depth chart

AthleticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum