* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WR's Subbing as CBs

4 posters

Go down

WR's Subbing as CBs Empty WR's Subbing as CBs

Post by Shlarman Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 am

I know I have had at least 2 games where somehow Shipley (WR) manages to sneak in as a CB. I know one time I was called out with them thinking I had purposefully subbed him in, but believe me there is no reason i want that slow piece out there defending real WRs. I checked my depth chart multiple times and he is at the bottom of it seeing as he is a 17 overall CB. So does anyone know why madden does this or how to make it not happen?

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

WR's Subbing as CBs Empty Re: WR's Subbing as CBs

Post by ezweightloss Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 am

this happens when all your db's are fatigued. the cpu resort to subbing anyone they can. i've even ended up with te's as my dime backs. there is nothing you can do about it

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:51 am

alright that is what i was thinking but it just seems wierd that it would choose the worst option possible. but I guess at least its nothing im screwing up

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Also AI sometimes skips your starting wr's so even if he is sucky after the backup safeties if you only have 4 or 5 cbs he might get thrown in there
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

WR's Subbing as CBs Empty yeah but it is sometimes funny

Post by saastar Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:10 pm

bc say ur cbs get fatigued like they do and u have a wr go into the cb postion to where ur wr is like devin hester, or ur wr with speed and that can catch... i have had a couple games in other franchises they sub in like ted ginn jr.. and i had an pick 6 with him.. it was funny... i was like thats awesome..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum