* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

BE READY BROS!

+5
jmojsoski
Rui_F
surfnturf90
bigbuddah
Deathwish22
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BE READY BROS! Empty BE READY BROS!

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:25 am

Coming this friday at the end of the season...I'm going bust my ass getting all the polls up for the Deathwish All-Pro teams...it is going to be much more in depth Season 2....instead of top 6 (like we did for Season 1)...we're gonna have the top 10 in each conference for each position and instead of only being allowed to vote for 1 person...I'm making the polls multiple choice you can vote for several guys instead of just your player...just like in real life in the NFL...and 3 strings of Pro-bowl starters will be awarded this year...YOU WANTED THE BEST...YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST!!!...If that isn't enough...I will also be posting the playoff game polls we always have...and polls for the MVP of the league in each conference. It's gonna be awesome. Probably will take me about 4 hours to post all the info on here for you guys...but I more than willing to do it. Be ready...we advance to the playoffs on Friday morning @ 8:00 AM EST!!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

BE READY BROS! Empty Re: BE READY BROS!

Post by bigbuddah Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm

can we please do the draft during the week...weekends are very hahrd for me caus i dont get off work till midnight friday and saturday.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 pm

nice, this kind of thing is why this is the most active league. On a side note, do you know what the tiebreakers are for the playoffs? Me, Cheddah, and Txboy/the cpu are all tied at 10-6 but there are only 2 wildcard spots.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:06 pm

bigbuddah wrote:can we please do the draft during the week...weekends are very hahrd for me caus i dont get off work till midnight friday and saturday.
Yeah bro...definitely...I don't do drafts on weekends either.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:08 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:nice, this kind of thing is why this is the most active league. On a side note, do you know what the tiebreakers are for the playoffs? Me, Cheddah, and Txboy/the cpu are all tied at 10-6 but there are only 2 wildcard spots.
I have no idea...we will find out tomorrow morning...I just replaced TXboy...JMO seems to think the last playoff spot will be given to the colts because they own the tiebreaker over you (Bengals)...but I have no control over any of that. We will just have to find out when I advance tomorrow morning.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

BE READY BROS! Empty If madden is accurate

Post by Rui_F Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.
Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
9. Best net points in common games.
10. Best net points in all games.
11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
12. Coin toss

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
9. Best net points in common games.
12. Coin toss

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.

1. If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
2. If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head, if applicable.
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
4. Strength of victory.
5. Strength of schedule.
6. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
7. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
8. Best net points in conference games.
9. Best net points in all games.
10. Best net touchdowns in all games.
11. Coin toss.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.
2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
9. Best net points in conference games.
12. Coin toss

When the first Wild-Card team has been identified, the procedure is repeated to name the second Wild-Card, i.e., eliminate all but the highest-ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. In situations where three or more teams from the same division are involved in the procedure, the original seeding of the teams remains the same for subsequent applications of the tie breaker if the top-ranked team in that division qualifies for a Wild-Card berth.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:20 pm

wow thats a mouthful

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Well if I understand what RUI posted, and I probably don't, I might get in over the colts because I have a better conference record. We'll see tomorrow i guess.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Since txboy not in the chise no more everyone has a better shot lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 pm

He was a threat?lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Haha not to u and your beast mode team but u neva kno jus a lil light humor

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:57 pm

I was just joking...lol if he wouldn't played all his games he wouldn't won his division
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

That whole situation is deep is mislead but him not being in that division makes it easier but in the whole conference picture he might not be missed but he might who knows

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Icebreaker009 Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 pm

If we do the draft during the week is there anyway we could do it on Friday?
Icebreaker009
Icebreaker009
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Based on Rui's statements I don't think I'll get in. I beat the colts in our only matchup, but I didn't play the Bengals. Lost 4 times in my own division which will probably do it for me. As far as conference I think the only losses I had were my divisional opponents.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Well I have 3 conference losses, and you both have 4. So I guess if Madden did it right, it should come down to your records against teams that you both played? I'm sure it's not programmed right though, everything I have found online says it is based on alphabetical order, or it used to before the patch. So even if that part is fixed, I doubt they bothered to go very in depth with it.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Are you kidding? That's hysterical. I'm making sure I pick the Bears in every league I join.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:06 am

Icebreaker009 wrote:If we do the draft during the week is there anyway we could do it on Friday?
We normally have the draft on Tuesday evening.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:12 am

bigbuddah wrote:Since txboy not in the chise no more everyone has a better shot lol
Buddah...just to let you know...I gave him chance after chance after chance. Him ignoring my messages I sent to him today and the invite back in the league yesterday was the icing on the cake. He's already been replaced by a legit guy who has a good reputation in other franchises for playing all his games and has great communication. What more could you ask for? Txboy was just not made out to be a good franchise player...he has terrible communication. The only reason he made the playoffs were his simmed wins. He quit against EZweightloss in their game. Actually if he makes the playoffs...it's because his squad beat Surf's squad in week 5 or 6 when their game got simmed because he ignored all of surf's messages. The league will be much better off without him.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:19 am

DAMNIT JMO!!!! ============>BE READY BROS! 4-33
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:43 am

U just noticed..lol
lol!
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 am

Deathwish22 wrote:DAMNIT JMO!!!! ============>BE READY BROS! 4-33

hahahahahahaha
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:19 am

Got the PLAYOFF POLLS posted this morning. I have to head out to work though...I will have all the DEATHWISH PRO BOWL VOTING POLLS up tomorrow (Saturday) by noon(EST). I got your back bros! Vote now for who you think will win the Wild Card Playoffs!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:36 pm

man u guys talk about me as if im not a good player, even though i have smashed several of u. yes i admit my communication has not been very good but i do have a life outside of madden. for u to say that i wouldnt have made the playoffs if it wasnt for simmed games it crazy to me because i have yet to have a losing record. i made the playoffs in the vip league and about to make the playoffs in another franchise. so u can kill all that. i dont blame u for kicking me out cuz i probably deserved it but some games i did try to play but couldnt because me and my opponent kept gettin an error so of course those games are simmed but i had no control over that......all im sayin is, dont talk trash about me and crack jokes when theres only a couple of guys on here that can really fuck with me when it comes to madden. seriously
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:47 pm

txboy05 wrote:man u guys talk about me as if im not a good player, even though i have smashed several of u. yes i admit my communication has not been very good but i do have a life outside of madden. for u to say that i wouldnt have made the playoffs if it wasnt for simmed games it crazy to me because i have yet to have a losing record. i made the playoffs in the vip league and about to make the playoffs in another franchise. so u can kill all that. i dont blame u for kicking me out cuz i probably deserved it but some games i did try to play but couldnt because me and my opponent kept gettin an error so of course those games are simmed but i had no control over that......all im sayin is, dont talk trash about me and crack jokes when theres only a couple of guys on here that can really fuck with me when it comes to madden. seriously

that sim game of ours was turning out to be good, you had the ever so popular m11 comeback in the making down 21 early (think u pulled back to within 10?). then...BAM...d/c, and i don't think we've ever made to to team selection screen since. you have this problem with anyone else? i haven't...although with one guy (dirty_rod_) we can't make it past the 2nd quarter w/o being d/c...pretty fun!

and if you notice, EVERYONE gets cracked on and talked about as they do on networks...you haven't even played enough of the guys for them to even form a real opinion so i wouldn't take it personally. i caught all kinds of bad mouthing about atlanta not making playoffs (again, thanks ea) but i know theres no one in the league i can't beat, and from the 2 quarters i played you i think your in the same boat. just come back and prove yourself in vip this season...which by the way i lost matt ryan for 9 weeks again lol...at least it wasn't a season ending injury this time.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum