* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

The Bucs are coming for the hardware

5 posters

Go down

The Bucs are coming for the hardware Empty The Bucs are coming for the hardware

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 am

After a tough offseason, the Bucs who went to the NFC Championship and lost by a margin of 17 to the reigning Superbowl Champ Skins. (which was the least of any playoff opponent the Redskins faced) have made some small changes in the roster but are still looking to add a strong safety in exchange for the free safety they drafted in Andre Taylor.

The Bucs head coach when asked about their playoff run replied, "At the beginning of the last season no one thought we could win the division, we proved them wrong, and seeing the game we lost in the playoffs was to the champs, we like to think if we didn't drop those balls in the NFC championship it woulda been us hoisting that Lombardi and dismantling the undefeated Broncos. I doubt anyone will give us a fighting chance at the winning big game this year and we fully intend to prove them wrong. Our team is still very young and we are keeping better each year so everyone in the organization expects big things."

Jon Gruden: Hey Aaron, you guys lost the anchor of your offensive line and the best O-linemen in the game in Jahri Evans. Do you expect you to end up the ground a lot more this season? And how will it effect your team's run game?

Aaron Rodgers: While it was sad to see Jahri go it was for the best. Me and him had a real chemistry and he really helped the young guys on on line grow. But this new stud we acquired Aukeem Tigner is ready to pick up up the load. The guy was pancaking Carlos Dunlap, who was tied for second in sack last year, like it was nothing. I feel like like our pass game will be as effective if not more. I just gotta make some better decisions out there and throw less picks. And as for the ground game, I think Brandon Boutte is just as explosive last year, and everyone in the league knows our run game LOVES going left, and with a beast like Tigner at left tackle i think it might even be better but we will miss Evans pulling on those power plays but it doesn't hurt that my blindside it now sealed up like I hired a locksmith.

Jon Gruden: How do you feel about your receiving core this year?

Aaron Rodgers: Well we picked up two rookies in the draft and hoping they can make some contributions when needed. Coach EZ really gave it to Riley Cooper after dropping that TD pass in the championship game in the first quarter, dropping that one was a real game changer and we never got the momentum back, I'm actually surprised he didn't cut him, but his role our on team is virtually zero now and the only way he will see the field if we suffer injuries, knock on wood. We are glad to have Reggie back for another year but he says this might be his last who-rah before he hangs up his helmet, so we are motivated to get him another ring. But DT looks better than ever and i didn't even think that was possible, he makes my job a breeze out there.

Jon Gruden: How is the defense looking?

Aaron Rodgers: The same as always... GREAT! Both of our first round draft picks went to adding even more talent on the defensive end. This Tamarick Thomas guy looks like he will be bringing the heat for years to come. Our new safety Andre Taylor looks like an okay prospect but we would prefer a strong safety more than another free safety, sometimes you just gotta draft talent over need.

Jon Gruden: Thanks for the interview, good luck on the season.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

The Bucs are coming for the hardware Empty Re: The Bucs are coming for the hardware

Post by jmojsoski Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 am

hey Ez you will get your shot at dismantling the Broncos this season.
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

The Bucs are coming for the hardware Empty Re: The Bucs are coming for the hardware

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm

only if i can get through cp, which i still havent ever beaten. T_T

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 pm

if i stay injury free for the most part and actually get all my games played (by the looks of it i got good opponents i can connect to) i'm going at least 13-3 and taking division, not givin out any free passes this year.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:32 pm

FF back in business. I like it
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:FF back in business. I like it

Yeah...that's good thing for sure. I was getting worried about him.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 pm

FF, i think we will split the division series and i have to play CP and Jmo in the regular season so i see take the division by a game. i just need you to take out CP in the playoffs.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Definetly not good if you need people to take other people out of the playoffs... You yourself should want to take them out, that should be your motivation, get to the playoffs to knock out cp
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 pm

i've played cp about 10 times and he has my number.. i haven't got close even once. i know i can run with the best in the league but cp is my kryptonite. i know i can beat falcon or buddah or whoever. that user catching he does is too beast.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Mentality is the most important aspect of competition bro. If YOU go into it thinking he has your number might as well not even play and give him a CPU gm. I don't care how many times and by how many points I get beat by anyone. The next matchup I go in confident I can win. Jmo will tell you, everytime we play I tell him I think I'm gonna win. And everytime he beats me after the game I tell him I shoulda won.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

if you can beat me you can beat cp, i've beat him twice in this league BUT its always come down to the last play or last drive...and the thing is ALL of us are beatable. take advantage of mistakes and don't make any yourself and you will win, cp doesn't really user catch to disadvantage the user or cpu though hes throwing to 7 foot giants out there lol. and a little bit of surprise pressure can go a long way, hes still in my eyes the best player i've come across (no offense to anyone else, but when cp is on his game look the fuck out).
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 pm

i'll remind everyone once again i gave him the toughest game he had in the playoffs!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:23 pm

who knocked him AND buddah out last year though? Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 pm

And came up short?
Yo played the bermuda triangle that year... Anyone who plays the bermuda triangle remains lost for forever...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down