* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Quick Divisional Breakdowns

+4
Deathwish22
Cheddah_Cheez
bigbuddah
jmojsoski
8 posters

Go down

Quick Divisional Breakdowns Empty Quick Divisional Breakdowns

Post by jmojsoski Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:10 pm

The Washington Redskins were finally able to become Super Bowl champions last season after a season on the outside looking in, but now they will try and repeat with relatively the same championship team intact. With a few Rookie Additions.

Not only will this season be much tougher for Jimmy Clausen and company, but the best teams in the league have made drastic changes to their franchises and next season’s outcome could surprise some people.

For the most part, I believe the majority of the playoffs teams from last season will return to the postseason, but with a few teams in each conference upsetting the favorites and making a run in the playoffs.

Here are some predictions for the upcoming season 3 and what teams I believe will win divisions in the AFC and NFC.

NFC

NFC North: Minnesota Vikings

This is one of the toughest divisions in all of football and next season will be no different as the Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears will all be battling it out for a chance at the division title.

No other team in the league is more for a another Super Bowl title than the Minnesota Vikings. Every single season, the Vikings come into the year with high hopes of competing for a title, but always seem to fall short no matter what big-names they bring into their franchise.

Ultimately, I believe the Vikings will come out on top for the second straight season, but they will definitely have their work cut out for them, especially if Tony Romo decides to call it a career after being 0-2 in the playoffs.

The Bears and Packers are without a doubt teams in contention for the NFC North title, but the Vikings are the total package and could be Super Bowl bound coming into next season.

NFC West: St. Louis Rams

The Rams are a team on the rise in the NFC and this season will be the breakout year they have been waiting for as coach ACE should lead this team to the NFC West division title.

Not only have the Rams taken some serious hits this offseason with the trade of Jon Beason, but they have also added, Jamal Charles a beast in any Offense.

With the Cardinals taking a backseat, the Rams will be the team to beat in the NFC West and will almost certainly be playoff bound.

NFC South: Atlanta Falcons

The ex defending NFC champion will head into next season with a huge chip on their shoulder with their first non-playoff appearance in the decade, this time around they will be aiming for the Super Bowl.

Although the Buccaneers won the division last year, i am not convined they are ready for prime time, They have the toughest division in football. Even though the NFC Conference will be much more competitive with the Minnesota Vikings and the Tampa Buccaneers both improving their teams over the offseason, the Falcons still have a legitimate shot of being the team to beat in the Conference once again.

NFC East: Washington Redskins

After wining a Super Bowl Title in season 2 the pressure will be even greater for the Washington Redskins to repeat, eventhough they have improved their team once again as they now have arguably the best receiving core in the league.

All the offensive weapons are at quarterback Jimmy Clausen’s disposal and there would be no better year to go the distance again in this upcoming season.

NFC Wildcards: Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals

The Seahawks and Cardinals are great teams that just happen to play in divisions with the rams. If it weren’t for their competition within their division, these two teams would without a doubt be division champs, but they will have to settle for the Wildcard.

AFC

AFC North: Cleveland Browns

The Browns had a silent offseason, they same contempt with building there team through the draft. Who can blame then, two consecutive division titles, and i forsee a third. Although the Bengals made a playoff appearance, i don't believe they have the overall Offensive power to keep up with the Browns.

AFC West: Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos posed at a shot for immorality choked it all away. Will that super bowl game paugle the Broncos all season? Will the Chiefs make the push, with that abudance of talent? Will the Raiders continue to stay in the divisions dumps? Will the Chargers build off of last years season success?

With the addition of some key players in the offseason, the Broncos might be poised to make another run in the playoffs this season and try to recapture the momentum that lead them to their super bowl victory in season 1.

AFC South: Houston Texans

Whenever Jonathan Stewart and McCoy is in the backfield for Houston, the Texans will always have a legitimate shot of contending for a Super Bowl title.

Last season was another impressive year for the dual and company as they dominated the AFC Conference and made it all the way back to the AFC Championship game, but unfortunately fell short against a motivated Broncos squad.

This season Stewtart will look to have a repeat performance of last season with another run at a Super Bowl title, but even though they should come out on top of the AFC South division, I'm not sure they will be playing in February.

AFC East: Miami Dolphins

Even though the Miami Dolphins went through some drastic changes after the Chris Robinson experiment, head coach Slickmonkyz and his newly found team are going to capture this division from the bills.

AFC Wildcards: Tennessee Titans, Cincinnati Bengals

Both the Titians and the Bengals can come out on top in their divisions, but with the Broncos and Texans coming into their own, times are changing and they will have to settle for Wildcard spots this time around.
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Quick Divisional Breakdowns Empty Re: Quick Divisional Breakdowns

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 pm

ahhh yes wat an excellent write up and read my dude. very accurate.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Good read bro. Thanks it was entertaining.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Excellent post JMO!! Another great read. I love your non-biased way of looking at other squads. Great work bro! And for the record...yes...I had a very quiet offseason...I'm in the mode of stacking my offense and defense with young talent...pretty excited with new first round MLB I drafted. I know a lot of guys love the trades...but I don't want a washed up has-beens...I'm just looking to improve with what I get from the drafts. I believe my offense is top notch...I don't know if anyone in the league has an offense as balanced as mine (based on speed, agility, and power).
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 pm

I think your squad can play any kind of game..run or pass... You built a solid team, and ur qb play is one of the best, easily top 2.. You and cp, have great qb play, you guys take great care of the football..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:09 pm

i feel like rodney dangerfield over here!! I GET NO RESPECT!!! After only losing to the skins by 17 which was the least of anyone in the playoffs, you giving me no shot at the division and then straight disrespecting me by saying i won't get a wildcard?! WOW. the bucs have a chip on there shoulder now. and since i absolutely despise mullet i intend to put a harsh beat down on him. (DW i apologize in advance if it gets out of hand but you gotta understand that guy wasted so much of my time it's pathetic.) last time i played him he complained about me running up the score and that was before i even disliked him. haha. anyways i see myself going either 13-3 or 12-4 again, considering i have to play ff twice, jmo, and cp. NO RESPECT!!!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 pm

I don't think it was disrespect because this write up is very unbias. I think that it is hard to say u will win the division with FF set to rebound. If anything u have a great shot at the division and definately a playoff spot in front of the cardinals...but playing with chip on ur sholder is never a bad thing...prove em wrong bro because I'm sure u will have a great season.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 pm

not so much respect as it is tough love, ez...your 1-4 vs me and 0-10 vs cp or something...think jmo just playin the numbers, but the falcons def have something to prove. i made too many bad decisions and got pass happy at times early when i shouldn't.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:20 pm

i can understand not putting me to win the division but not even a wildcard spot? i was the one in the nfc championship!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:27 pm

i can understand ezns point but at the end of the day its someone interpretation of stats and experience and opinion...if u feel disrespected maybe u should do a write up of ur own with your interpretation

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 pm

ezweightloss wrote:i feel like rodney dangerfield over here!! I GET NO RESPECT!!! After only losing to the skins by 17 which was the least of anyone in the playoffs, you giving me no shot at the division and then straight disrespecting me by saying i won't get a wildcard?! WOW. the bucs have a chip on there shoulder now. and since i absolutely despise mullet i intend to put a harsh beat down on him. (DW i apologize in advance if it gets out of hand but you gotta understand that guy wasted so much of my time it's pathetic.) last time i played him he complained about me running up the score and that was before i even disliked him. haha. anyways i see myself going either 13-3 or 12-4 again, considering i have to play ff twice, jmo, and cp. NO RESPECT!!!

EZ...feel free to unleash. I'm about as sick and tired of him as you are. He's on a short leash...I promise you won't see ANY freebee sim wins for Mullet this season. I'm on him like a hawk and he knows it.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:not so much respect as it is tough love, ez...your 1-4 vs me and 0-10 vs cp or something...think jmo just playin the numbers, but the falcons def have something to prove. i made too many bad decisions and got pass happy at times early when i shouldn't.
Falcon...I'm just glad to see your name back on these boards and being active again. Any chance for the stat postings to come back this season?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:49 am

Deathwish22 wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:not so much respect as it is tough love, ez...your 1-4 vs me and 0-10 vs cp or something...think jmo just playin the numbers, but the falcons def have something to prove. i made too many bad decisions and got pass happy at times early when i shouldn't.
Falcon...I'm just glad to see your name back on these boards and being active again. Any chance for the stat postings to come back this season?

pawned that off on surf. actually he asked for the template so i uploaded it for him, just too busy at night to keep up with em but hopefully he can.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:57 pm

jmojsoski wrote:
AFC West: Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos posed at a shot for immorality choked it all away. Will that super bowl game paugle the Broncos all season? Will the Chiefs make the push, with that abudance of talent? Will the Raiders continue to stay in the divisions dumps? Will the Chargers build off of last years season success?

With the addition of some key players in the offseason, the Broncos might be poised to make another run in the playoffs this season and try to recapture the momentum that lead them to their super bowl victory in season 1.

Continue? While I didnt set the world on fire in my first year, I did win 7 games (4 against my division opponents) and had the last 2 games simmed on me due to not being able to find a time to play between our busy schedules, so went 7-7 then 2 sim losses to end the year. I was right in the middle of the AFC and will try to build on that, hopefully to 9-10 wins this year.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 pm

The Falcons definatley looked good, especially on D, last night when my Raiders went on the road to play them. Was up 6-3 at halftime in a defensive battle, but made a couple mistakes on offense that leds to short field and eventually TDs and FGs. That one INT I had in the endzone when I was going to run it out and got stopped in the endzone that they called a safety I couldnt understand that call. I never fully got out of the endzone, and I picked it off in the back of the endzone, so its not like I ran back in, IDK.

Either way, tough defensive battle, 3 INTS for my D, 4 for yours and you made the plays to win the game. That Pass D in ATL is for real, thats for sure.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
Deathwish22 wrote:

pawned that off on surf. actually he asked for the template so i uploaded it for him, just too busy at night to keep up with em but hopefully he can.

actually that was for EZ's league, but now I'm so far behind I'm not sure if I can do that either. We have exams coming up so I probably won't be able to do stats ate least for a couple weeks, but maybe over winter break I can try to get caught up with them

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down