* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

vikings season 3 trade block

+2
BlaineTheMono19
bigbuddah
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

vikings season 3 trade block - Page 2 Empty Re: vikings season 3 trade block

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:15 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:O well damn I read that wrong as hell...now that's the thunder I was talkin bout but naw jmo man u kno I can't trade johnson to u bro...I'm not down wit messin up the league like dat...I'm down spreading the wealth and help to ppl that need it not boost sb winners to go back...parity dawg...parity

does it really matter at this point? its cp vs jmo league anyways look their teams they're crazy good on top of whos playin with em. i def learned what NOT to do in m11 as far as players go and applied it to the newer leagues. i say take what u can get and be glad you got some talent to offer. i'd love to have johnson but theres nothing i could give you in return Sad

I plan on beating Jmo twice this year, and a third if he can get a wildcard spot. So I disagree with you on that FF. Everyone prob thinks I'm crazy and Jmo is a hell of a lot better but I think I have a shot in the dark.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Martin lurther king had a plan which was is dream and we all no it took about 50 years to happen but atleast it happened right cheedah?
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:08 pm

jmojsoski wrote:Martin lurther king had a plan which was is dream and we all no it took about 50 years to happen but atleast it happened right cheedah?

I have no problems if it takes me until Madden 56 for me to beat you again. But I'll try my hardest every game until that win comes!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm

im just bein realistic jmo, you and cp are the top players in the league AND have the top teams. sure i've beat you guys but not with a team in the shape mines in, and granted anyone could lose at anytime...but let everyone else prove me wrong. for now, i have to take a back seat til i get some speed...not to mention i have to start a dlineman at lb for 8 weeks since u knocked my rookie mlb out for the season and lolb out with a collarbone. i've tried and asked everyone to trade, fact is nobody wants who i can afford to give up...which is everyone besides bradford and a couple wr's im developing. i look at the other teams in the league and none look as good as you and cp's, so couple the naturally dominant play style with sick ass teams and well...theres your show.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 pm

i suggest you starting packaging for players and picks....and times you might have to overpay, but atleast you will be getting what you want....and i don't think we have the top 2 teams, i think our teams fit our playing style, which is why you see our teams as dominant because you no our playing style...but on paper, the bengals, browns, texans, flacons, vikings, buccanears, Rams(very dangerous team), Seahwawks have all great teams on paper.. But on the flip side, do those teams fit those individual playing styles...thats the key question...i wish i could GM for teams, i would build some powerhouses..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:21 pm

jmojsoski wrote:i suggest you starting packaging for players and picks....and times you might have to overpay, but atleast you will be getting what you want....and i don't think we have the top 2 teams, i think our teams fit our playing style, which is why you see our teams as dominant because you no our playing style...but on paper, the bengals, browns, texans, flacons, vikings, buccanears, Rams(very dangerous team), Seahwawks have all great teams on paper.. But on the flip side, do those teams fit those individual playing styles...thats the key question...i wish i could GM for teams, i would build some powerhouses..lol

lol i'd hire you to rebuild mine. well once i realized what stats actually matter per position it was too late, but yeah i'm in the rebuild phase...still, but noone wants a 30 year old defensive end. its all about speed and youth, either of which i have. and yeah i mean i know how you guys play, and your teams should be freakin illegal they're so nasty in each stat per your tendencies which is just great drafting/trading on your part...i just got too far behind, so...gotta wait it out.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:23 pm

yea i feeel u ff. my team fits my playing style but my playing style doesnt fit madden (sometimes) i like big wrs who get position but sometimes with fast wrs i cant get position with those big wrs. i can deal with that but i need to boost my defense. thats my main goal right now. even if i have to give up a big key on my offense to get better personnel on defense i will and im willing to do that which is y i have a dominate wr on the block. jmo and cp's team fits their style very well especially cp with those big fast wrs AND speed on defense. jmo team in this franchise is speed everywere almost like RO 88 seahawks. it will take some time and ive come to realize that and im willing to wait that time until i get what i need.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2