* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I had ACE1129 all wrong!!

4 posters

Go down

I had ACE1129 all wrong!! Empty I had ACE1129 all wrong!!

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:30 pm

First time I played this guy I returned a kick for a TD, and then he did an IOR and we argued and didn't play the game. In retrospect I now believe he really thought I did an IOR on my return and wasn't just being a sore loser. We played later in the season and I won but I chalked it up to him not caring bc he was already in the playoffs. So today when we played I was a little apprehensive seeing his record and mine, we both needed a win. I jumped to a quick lead in the first, making 2 nice user picks, one for a touch, the other led to an easy 25 yd scamper for best. Stopped him on 3rd and it was then 4th and 2 on his 36. He was going for it so I paused to tell him it was a rule violation and he quit. Here we fucking go again...So I message him like "really" which results in a back n forth and he ultimately apologizes to me and explains he's just been on a losing streak lately and frustrated. Hmm, that sounds a lot like me, but instead of quitting games I break expensive ass controllers (we all take out our frustrations diffferently) so I explained to him how he's obv a good player (he is) and we all go through those spells. He apologized and we started the game again. He restored my lead and gave me the ball at half, AND punted the ball to me as if we had left off right when he quit. I really respect that on his part. The game ended 35-7 when he conceded after halftime.

I thought Ace was a sore losing crybaby b*tch before today's games. When in fact I should have tried to view things from his perspective. He just gets frustrated and that's how he handles it. People handle things like frustration much differently. So I'm sorry Ace, had you pegged all wrong bro.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

I had ACE1129 all wrong!! Empty Re: I had ACE1129 all wrong!!

Post by Rui_F Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 pm

I have had plenty of those games especially against JMO but I always try to control my frustration because I know on the other end is a live person who is just trying to have fun, if that fun means whipping my ass by 3 or 4 touchdowns then so be it as long as he does it in the confines of the rules we all agreed too and he does it in a respectful way.

To me that is what holidays like today are really about, keeping things in perspective no matter how bad things seem sometimes. The fact you can even read this message (you have electricity, a home, and I assume running water, food on the table, heat to keep you warm and internet) means you are living better then about 75% of the population on this planet.

So just remember the fact its only a game so why cheat or get upset last time I checked their is no $100,000 dollar prize waiting for you after the Superbowl, there is a live person on the other end, and in the grand scheme of things life is pretty damn good.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Thanks Cheedah i appriciate your honesty and opinion, ive been playing madden so long now i have a hard time wen i lose, but lately i have been able to get this team goin, but i am sorry for quiting, i had just woke up and you put a nail in the coffin early lol. Oh and dont worry i have prolly had to buy 10 controllers in 3 years hahaha. Anyway i hope everyone has a great ThanksGiving. Oh and i just traded for Maclin and Heyward-bay cheddah and we play agian in 2 weeks haha

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Rui_F wrote:I have had plenty of those games especially against JMO but I always try to control my frustration because I know on the other end is a live person who is just trying to have fun, if that fun means whipping my ass by 3 or 4 touchdowns then so be it as long as he does it in the confines of the rules we all agreed too and he does it in a respectful way.

To me that is what holidays like today are really about, keeping things in perspective no matter how bad things seem sometimes. The fact you can even read this message (you have electricity, a home, and I assume running water, food on the table, heat to keep you warm and internet) means you are living better then about 75% of the population on this planet.

So just remember the fact its only a game so why cheat or get upset last time I checked their is no $100,000 dollar prize waiting for you after the Superbowl, there is a live person on the other end, and in the grand scheme of things life is pretty damn good.

Well put Rui.

Yeah I hear you Ace, as soon as you said you were frustrated I was instantly like damn, I been there for sure. Enjoy your holiday bro, nice moves on the trades. I have to admit I'm not looking forward to our next matchup lol. I feel like you're gonna come HARD.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:42 pm

GLAD TO HEAR THIS... and i am pleased u guys worked this out,,,

but i have noticed an increase in GUYS BLATANTLY QUITING... Quiting a game is UNACCEPTABLE - ofr any reason - if u want to concede - THATS A DIFFERENT STOREY...

iN ORDER TO CONCEDE THE GAME MUST BE INTO THE 2ND HALF ... and u must message your opponent b4 u CONCEDE - explaining your intentions to CONCEDE THE GAME TO HIM...

pls recognize the difference and adjust your action accordingly if you have been QUITING GAMES AS OPPOSE TO CONCEDING (which may have been your true intentions)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum