* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

The Bucs start off the season right where they left off

4 posters

Go down

The Bucs start off the season right where they left off Empty The Bucs start off the season right where they left off

Post by ezweightloss Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Going into their week 1 game against the Eagles they fully expected to get the win regardless but Coach EZ was impressed with the way they pulled it out. Before the game EZ spoke about his deeply fueled hatred for the opposing head coach BigMullet.

"Almost all the coaches around have had my respect and some even my admiration, but of these Mullet is neither. When the former Patriot coach taped other team's practices there was disdain all around the league, but Mullet makes him look like a saint! I just can't stand this guy, and no I will not shake his hand after the game. His contribution are lackluster and his views are absurd."

Lucky Coach Mullet didn't show up to the game or it might have gotten ugly both on and off the field. According to some sources the coach was attending to family matters which has been disclosed but will not be in this interview.

"On defense we played a rock solid game only allowing 3 points. This team has loads of talent of the offensive side which includes Chris Johnson and Jamaracus Austin but there gameplan was one proven not to be effective. the only gave Johnson the rock about ten times and we stuffed him and he ended up with 20 yards at the end of the game. After being down big the came out in heavy wide out packages and we made Austin hit the check downs everytime, we got a few picks, and I was playing spy on him all game. We didn't get to see too much out of Aaron Curry, one of our newest defensive acquistion but he played well when he was on the field. Our rookie safety Andre Taylor played a pretty decent game under the radar and we don't have a problem with that, as long as he doesn't allow any big plays over the top we are happy. He will be able to learn alot from Earl Thomas. Joe Haden got back on track with his pro bowl season getting a pick late in the game and we are really excited about Walter McFadden, our dime corner, who is looking to have a break out year. He came up big in the divisional playoffs last year with two picks and took one to the house and he took another to the house against the Eagles. I am really excited about our defense this year but we will take it one game at a time. Next week we have a tough game at home in a divisional playoff rematch with the Speedhawks." Donald Butler commented after the game.

Press: How were things clicking on the offensive side after the long offseason?

Coach EZ: It was a decent performance, I really expected a lot more out of Aaron Rodgers, he has been studying film Day and Night like he was in a Kid Cudi song. (chuckles) But with all seriousness, he needs to step up his game if we are gonna get a title this year. He had pressure on him all day, and maybe losing Jahri Evans is taking more of a toll than we expected. Our young left tackle looked a little lost when the defense was bringing the blitz and he got called for a couple holding penalties and we will definitely have to work on that in practice. But on a bright note he was just running people over in the run game, we ran behind him all day long, so maybe he was a little tired when in came to passing but a lot of credit goes to the co-rookie of the year from last year Brandon Boutte who is looking to outshine his performances from last year and get that MVP that he was so close to. He put up almost 200 yards and 3 td's. Rodger's favorite target Demaryius Thomas got right back on a roll and grabbed 5 balls for over 100 yards. But this wasn't the sturdiest of defenses. We will really measure our talent out in Tampa next week.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

The Bucs start off the season right where they left off Empty Re: The Bucs start off the season right where they left off

Post by Ace1129 Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Are you serious?? you got way to much time on your hands dude lol

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

The Bucs start off the season right where they left off Empty Re: The Bucs start off the season right where they left off

Post by ezweightloss Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 am

that is true. but actually i dont have that much time on my hands. i just procrastinate alot and this is a good way to get that done. and taking advantage of having free time since i only have 2 classes this semester. next semester i got like 7 and you won't be seeing anymore of these. haha

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

The Bucs start off the season right where they left off Empty hilarious!

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:29 pm

I was thinking the same thing as ace, but a hilarious piece still!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 pm

i was venting on my disliking on mullet in a polite manner. haha

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:53 am

ezweightloss wrote:i was venting on my disliking on mullet in a polite manner. haha
LMAO!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down