* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR...

5 posters

Go down

LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR... Empty LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR...

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:09 am

i am willing to consider giving up my 1st and 2nd round picks for help at WR... I have all kinds of nice POSSESSION WR - PLENTY OF 90+ catch and 90+ CATCH IN TRAFFIC players (and they are young - B potential and UP) - after this years progression - their stats will be even higher!!!!- BUT 1 category that never changes (regardless of the stats u accumulate) is SPEED - and i need MORE speed in my WR corp- I would be willing to package some of my existing WR TO UPGRADE POSSIBLE DEALS...

I HAVE FOUND THAT A BALANCE RECIEVING CORP (with both SPEED and POSSESSION WR) is ideal - having exclusive SPEED WR DOESNT WORK - guys can just sit in ZONE and HIT STICK you on reception and your spd recievers will cough up the ball.... Having exclusive POSSESSION WR is equally self defeating - guys MAN UP on you and the skill of finding the "seam" in a zone IS INCONSEQUENTIAL... u need speed WR to bust up MAN 2 MAN coverage and u need POSSESION WR to get in those SEEMS in ZONE DEFENSES!!!

(I SHOULD HAVE GOT OFF THE FENCE AND MADE THIS DECISION B4 WK 12 - but will have to play the conference final and HOPEFULLY THGE SUPERBOWL WITH CURRENT ROSTER - BUT I DO GET MY FAVORITE POSSESSION WR OFF THE INJURY LIST FOR THE CONFERENCE FINAL - WR DECKER - and thats gonne be a big help... of course any trades would not take effect til the offseason)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR... Empty Re: LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR...

Post by huffinator Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:52 am

I'll trade you WR David Clowney(26yrs) 94spd, 98acc, 85cth, 72rte, 82spc if interested.

I will propose Clowney and my 3rd for your 1st pick, given your probably gonna have a 25th or greater overall 1st pick. I'm looking to have the 7-9th pick of the 3rd round, so there will still be good talent there.

huffinator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR... Empty Re: LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR...

Post by iivan18 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 pm

ill offer u steve breaston and tid ginn jr

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR... Empty well i look over ur roster

Post by saastar Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm

but i mite give u andre johnson but it might cost u.. lol..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

LOOKN TO TRADE MY 1ST & 2ND ROUND PICS FOR... Empty interested in trade

Post by made2shine Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 am

Hve Robert meachumif ur interested
made2shine
made2shine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum