* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

STUD WR ON THE BLOCK FOR THE OFFSEASON!!!

Go down

STUD WR ON THE BLOCK FOR THE OFFSEASON!!! Empty STUD WR ON THE BLOCK FOR THE OFFSEASON!!!

Post by saastar Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:32 pm

I LOOKING TO TRADE ANDRE JOHNSON... YES HE IS ABOUT TO BE 31 BUT HE IS 98 OVERALL AND A POTENTIAL.. AND HE WILL STILL BE A GREAT WR AND AN THREAT FOR ATLEAST 3 MORE YRS.. SO IM LOOKING TO TRADE HIM FOR A 1ST AND 2ND RD PICK OR I MITE TRADE HIM FOR A 1ST AND 3RD PICK.. THE REASON BEING IM TRYING TO TRADE HIM IS THAT I TRADED MY 4TH RD PICK ALREADY AND LOOKING TO GET MORE PICKS.. PLUS IM ABOUT TO LOSE HINES WARD TO RETIREMENT SO I WILL ONLY HAVE 4 WRS AND LOOKING TO GRAB SOME IN THE DRAFT...

SO IF ANY INTEREST JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE ON PSN.. OR REPLY BACK TO THIS...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down