* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Black Friday Trade Block (Panthers) (Updated)

Go down

Black Friday Trade Block (Panthers) (Updated) Empty Black Friday Trade Block (Panthers) (Updated)

Post by ezweightloss Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Okay I took over this team at the beginning of season 2 and turned them into a playoff team immediately but I am looking to rebuild this year. What I want? DRAFT PICKS and young A potential players!!! I'm trying to clean house. send offers to 626 824 9906.

EVERYONE IS AVAILABLE!!! if you are interested now is time! send me a text so we can get a deal done prior to the draft

Last edited by ezweightloss on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down