* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Chargers Camp Season 3 week 4

4 posters

Go down

Chargers Camp Season 3 week 4 Empty Chargers Camp Season 3 week 4

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 pm

We bring you to sunny San Diego, after a dominant effort over hated rival Oakland Raiders. Here's a look in at the post game interview, featuring Defensive Captain Thomas Howard.

Press: "Thomas, you guys have had an up and down season this year, losing week 1 to the Kansas City Cheifs, then winning at pre-season superbowl favorite Atlanta, and then getting embarassed by the Bengals. What do you think has been the difference with the two sides we've seen of this team?"

TH: "Takeaways and giveaways. Plain and simple. Look at the numbers, when Josh [Freeman] gives up the ball, we lose. When he doesn't we win. He'll be the first to tell you. Our team lives and dies at the Quarterback position. No matter how well Parker [Boates] does or doesn't do it all comes down to the kind of day Josh has."

Press: "The defense came on strong today, forcing 6 INTs. Can you tell us a little about the gameplan coming into this game?"

TH: "It was simple. They beat us TWICE last year. I know the boys have been itching to get back on the field with them since last year. We knew what they wanted to do, get it in the hands of their playmakers, Bush and Jennings, so it was up to us to stop that from happening. We showed a number of different looks, and tried to get some pressure on Flacco. Most importantly we wanted to establish a sizeable lead early on, so we could force them to pass, and really get at Flacco."

Press: "You mentioned building an early lead. The offense is really young, especially at WR now that you guys lost Price. Yet, there seems to be some really explosive talent at that position. How has the transition been for Freeman, trying to get on page with all the new bodies?"

TH: "Well Josh was at the draft with me, and he brought a football with him jokingly, ready to get to work with the new talent we were intent on getting. As you can see today, there's some substantial skills that come with our receiving core. Brodie [Cotton] AND T [Terrance Wilson] got off to really hot starts today. I think the two of them combined for 10 catches and over 250 yards today. That's some explosive weaponry if I do say so myself. Josh loves to sling it too, so don't be suprised if as the season continues his efficiency rises, without his numbers dropping."

More later from the post game interview with Thomas Howard. Up next, Sportscenter. Check back next sunday for exclusive post-game interviews or log in to ESPN.COM/CheddahsChargers for more info.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Chargers Camp Season 3 week 4 Empty Re: Chargers Camp Season 3 week 4

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:48 pm

LOL...you guys crack me up with this stuff. Excellent post Cheddah!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:56 pm

that wasn't no win @ the georgia dome, but good read and i'm lookin to get some redeption in gr2 league if we play post season (which i think we might) with that buffalo team i love more and more every game.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 pm

I actually saw that and said "oh fuck" out load. We have a really tough conference for sure. Whether it's you or surf I'm gonna have to be on my game. Especially with Vince down for the count.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:I actually saw that and said "oh fuck" out load. We have a really tough conference for sure. Whether it's you or surf I'm gonna have to be on my game. Especially with Vince down for the count.

I completely forgot about that league ha, but now I'm excited to get that game in.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down