* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

JMOJSOSKI it's bs

+2
Vista3131
BiLlDoZeR_27
6 posters

Go down

JMOJSOSKI it's bs Empty JMOJSOSKI it's bs

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 am

Look I understand that this guy is a great player and that I'm pretty close to bein the bottom feeder if the whole madden group. But why should this guy get to pick and choose who he gets to play? I contacted him after the draft on Monday night and he said that he was in a game. That's fine and dandy but he got off 15 minutes later? Whatever maybe he's tires and then tonigh I text him and he don't reply then an hour later I text him and he says that he don't feel like playin me. So I'm like wow and he says play the computer and take the easy win. Ok now I'm pissed because this is bullshit this is total disrespect for another madden group player. Sure he is one of the best in the group and he would probably own me but that's beside the point. Why should he get to pick and choose his fuckin battles? That's it for now I'm so pissed I can't see straight.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

JMOJSOSKI it's bs Empty Re: JMOJSOSKI it's bs

Post by Vista3131 Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 am

I have to agree with Billdozer here We signed up to play the league you need to play your games. Nobody wants to play computer it sucks.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Bro, I feel what you're saying. It's annoying when people don't respond to you about game times. It's also annoying that you join this group to play against PEOPLE and not the CPU. However, I doubt Jmo meant something personal against you, he prob just didn't feel like playing anymore. Personally, regardless of how many games I play of madden in a day and how bored I might be with it, if an opponent messages me I force myself to play unless I have something important to do, or I'm too tired and am going to bed. But we don't really know Jmo's reasoning, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and bet that it wasn't a personal attack against you. He offered you a CPU gm, plus you'll have 15 other games this season anyway. Is one bad experience really enough to make you give up on something you find fun? I've had countless shitty experiences with people in this group. But overall I enjoy the competition I get from the more legit players, so much so that playing a cheeser that gets away with it every now and then, or the frustrations due to the shitty game are worth it bc of the overall experience the group provides. I just don't think this situation is something you should quit the group over, ya know?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Bro, I feel what you're saying. It's annoying when people don't respond to you about game times. It's also annoying that you join this group to play against PEOPLE and not the CPU. However, I doubt Jmo meant something personal against you, he prob just didn't feel like playing anymore. Personally, regardless of how many games I play of madden in a day and how bored I might be with it, if an opponent messages me I force myself to play unless I have something important to do, or I'm too tired and am going to bed. But we don't really know Jmo's reasoning, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and bet that it wasn't a personal attack against you. He offered you a CPU gm, plus you'll have 15 other games this season anyway. Is one bad experience really enough to make you give up on something you find fun? I've had countless shitty experiences with people in this group. But overall I enjoy the competition I get from the more legit players, so much so that playing a cheeser that gets away with it every now and then, or the frustrations due to the shitty game are worth it bc of the overall experience the group provides. I just don't think this situation is something you should quit the group over, ya know?

Completely agree. JMO always gets his games in, so I'm sure there's a good reason for him not wanting to play. It's nothing personal, things happen and sometimes we can't always get all of our games in.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Well would it have really been all that hard to say hey man not right now because I'm tired or hey man I can't play because I got something going on. In stead of saying I just don't feel like playing you play the CPU.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:10 pm

I have had great communication with bilidozer_27 aka pedro chavez and most of the Group Members. Aside from the ones that either don't post contact info or just Emails all is good.With that said if your not going to be able to play your game for what ever reason it should be your responsibility is to inform the commissioner of your league to grant your opponent a cpu game.I know cpu games suck but at least you can control your own destiny ...it sucks when your online waiting on your opponent and hes a no show... But what sucks even more is your game getting sim and you getting the loss.I know its a 16 game season but at the end when those W-L decide if you get a bye week damn sure there important wins.

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:50 pm

+ 10 to the Dozer

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down