* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Dont wanna hear ABOUT BAD LUCK!!!

+4
johnnylagz17
dtigertron
ThePlague0208
GREENERRRR
8 posters

Go down

Dont wanna hear ABOUT BAD LUCK!!! Empty Dont wanna hear ABOUT BAD LUCK!!!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm

My 1st game in my FRANCHISE - my 1st round FANTASY pic (10th overall) - MLB BEASON - gets a season ending injury!!!!!

i guess it could be worse - last year in Josh Freeman's 1ST EVER PROFESSIONAL GAME he recieved a CARREER ENDING INJURY!!!!!! - it was a total Joe Theisman - the screen shook uncontrollably after he was hit - something BAD clearly had happened -= ambulance on the field - the whole enchalada.. SO I GUESS ITS NOT AS BAD AS THIS - but still a major piss off!!!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Dont wanna hear ABOUT BAD LUCK!!! Empty Re: Dont wanna hear ABOUT BAD LUCK!!!

Post by ThePlague0208 Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:19 pm

That's brutal bro. I guess I know where to run when I'm playing you Very Happy
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:02 pm

I lost my 3rd pic for 11 weeks
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Ill trade for ur injured guys ..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:08 pm

um, I will take a look, but probably not. I didn't draft him for just 1 year.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm

I know .. just tryn 2 steal some value .. since hes injured u might be desperate at that position n i can swap n deal with a back up for a year n you dont have a whole for a year

I understand if you dont .. just throwin it out there man ..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:My 1st game in my FRANCHISE - my 1st round FANTASY pic (10th overall) - MLB BEASON - gets a season ending injury!!!!!

i guess it could be worse - last year in Josh Freeman's 1ST EVER PROFESSIONAL GAME he recieved a CARREER ENDING INJURY!!!!!! - it was a total Joe Theisman - the screen shook uncontrollably after he was hit - something BAD clearly had happened -= ambulance on the field - the whole enchalada.. SO I GUESS ITS NOT AS BAD AS THIS - but still a major piss off!!!

wait let me get this straight...in a madden game your qb got so f'ed up the ambulance came out? like fa real are u just joshing me? i would love to see that long as it ain my guy lol...u shoulda recorded it on your phone or something lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 pm

i am jhust gettn the info "second hand" - but i was told when the guy hit freeman - the screen and the controller ACTUALLY SHOOK... he new something crazy happened...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:57 am

injuries in this game are WAY out of hand. someone gets injured about every 3rd play, im not exagerating either

ive been lucky to not have any last more than a few qtrs but still its stupid how many injuries there are in madden 11

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 pm

tomer629 wrote:injuries in this game are WAY out of hand. someone gets injured about every 3rd play, im not exagerating either

ive been lucky to not have any last more than a few qtrs but still its stupid how many injuries there are in madden 11

+1 Your lucky to make it through a game without a guy getting hurt for multiple weeks, too bad we couldnt tweek down the sliders for online franchise.

Maybe EA will patch this eventually...
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm

yeah injuries are totally out of control this year...my last game I lost 2 WRs for the game during special teams plays early and the CPU put jerious norwood in as my slot receiver so I was forced to not throw to my slot to avoid cheesing...until I realized at halftime I had other receivers that were just rated way worse than Norwood that I could sub in...but still it sucks i even had to go check that
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:yeah injuries are totally out of control this year...my last game I lost 2 WRs for the game during special teams plays early and the CPU put jerious norwood in as my slot receiver so I was forced to not throw to my slot to avoid cheesing...until I realized at halftime I had other receivers that were just rated way worse than Norwood that I could sub in...but still it sucks i even had to go check that

thought putting a HB at wr was legal, most of the formations have packages with HB at wr or slot

its also done in real nfl fairly often, and if you were forced to start a back because of injuries it would be even more understandable

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 pm

yha - I would agreew with Tomer here - paticularily with players like Spiller, Best and Norwood - thats paRT OF THEIR STRENGTHS - to be able to play flex out into different positions... ITS A DIFFERENT STOREY IF U MOVE A SB TO WR - THAT IS FROWNED UPON (because it doesnt happen often on sunday - but HB moving to slot occurs more often)...

BUT - i would consider playing such players at RB and MOTIONING them to the slot - you have a much better chance at creating a mismatch (like a slow LB 1 on 1 with him) - but if you have that kinda player listed in the slot - the defense will recognize the extra reciever - prior top their play call and account for it with a nickel or dime defense - making a more favourable match up for the defense...

In addition - whgen you go to 5 WR sets - or if you have injuries/or player fatigue - U MAY HAVE TO SUB PLAYERS INTO POSITIONS THAT THEY MAY NOT NORMALLY PLAY - undwer these circumstance - its ok -not much more you can do about it...

get me cheddar?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum