* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

New Franchise Idea

4 posters

Go down

New Franchise Idea Empty New Franchise Idea

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 am

Since there's team play online...Is it possible to do a team play franchise? I think that would be really cool, where there's three men to a team, and we run the franchise that way, with all three players making decisions on trade, draft picks, etc. that could add a really interesting dynamic to the game. Does anyone know if it's possible? And if so do you think we could garner enough interest? I know two of my buddies would def be down for something like that.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

New Franchise Idea Empty Re: New Franchise Idea

Post by nickkwiesh1 Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:25 pm

yea i wish it was possible but it isnt. me and my friend however are starting up a team on gamebattles which is MLG. and u can 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 games. its not for money or anything you just set up games to move up a ladder. since there isnt any ranked option for team play gamebattles is the place to go. i really hope they would possibly make online franchise team play for next year because team play has much improved from 10. but we can only hope because u kno the way ea is lol.

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:29 pm

This is an awesome idea. Go to EA and put this under there forums for ideas for 2012. They have had a section up sense before release of 11 for ideas of Superstar and Franchise for 12.

You can't be heard if you don't speak up.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 pm

bro would love to see that - its too bad - I would support it in a heart beat... U have a lot of good ideas dannyboy - keep up the posts - i encourage to look through our rules - and make comments on making them better through addiutions and ammendments...

Last year - through NECESSITY i can of made all the rule on my own - with some (very lil input form others) - this was not the best way - I love how we have the Council to make decisions - its a lot of pressure to get things right when u r THE ONLY 1 MAKING DECISIONS - not to mention when you dont get something right - u become a huge target - this is far superior way of doing things - even though HALF of my rules suggestion were shot down - I still prefer this way of doing things...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum