* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Heads up about disconnects

+3
fhpt317
GREENERRRR
tomer629
7 posters

Go down

Heads up about disconnects Empty Heads up about disconnects

Post by tomer629 Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:06 am

if you disconnect in a franchise game it treats it exactly like an online ranked game, so if its in the 2nd half the game will just end and whoever is in the lead gets the win, seriously lame if you ask me

I was down 14-10, driving down to take the lead. I got inside the 20 and the game freezes up. When I come back and we tried to restart the game we couldnt cause it was already completed. it gave my opponent a 14-10 win.

this game is bordering on unplayable for me after all the glitches, lag causing missed XPs and shanked punts, and now this disconnect BS giving my opponent a free win. Pretty sad that I get nervous kicking extra points wondering if the game is gonna lag and cause me to miss or not.

gonna give it a few more weeks but if they dont fix this shit im sorry to say I might be done with madden

the thing that really bugs me is that I NEVER lag in any other game, or DC. When I dc from madden I look at my computer right away and my computer is always still online, so the DC isnt coming from my end

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Heads up about disconnects Empty Re: Heads up about disconnects

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm

I( havent experienced this problem - bro do you have a DIRECT COINNECTIOIN TO YOUR PS3 OR DO YOU USE WIFI?

WIFI - connections are notoriously INCONSISTANT when playing online video games that require a detailed/steady/fast interenet feed (football and baseball games would definitely fall intpo this categfory)..

If you are using a WIFI modem -= IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, I RECCOMMEND GETTN AN ETHERNET CORD AND HARD WIRING YOUR CONNECTION DIRECT TO YOUR MODEM...

I understand that some people have WIFI to avoid having cords strung through their home - which i completely understand (my GF a always has smart ass comments - especiially when we have company over about the rat nest of cords i have throughout my home office and game playing room) - but even if you can get an ethernet cord and use it only for KEY GAMES (like online franchise games) and remove it the rest of the time - this would be an improvement and keep yopur OLD LADY off your back - (myself I just have come to learn to live with her persistant nagging on this subject - and when she complains now - I BARELY HEAR HERE!!!!!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:18 pm

any1 else haviong disconnection issue while playing online? or in online franchise? If you have experienced this please reply below...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Heads up about disconnects Empty Disconnect

Post by fhpt317 Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Yes issues with disconnects
fhpt317
fhpt317

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:27 pm

hey fhpt we got a game fyi

as far as disconnect issues.. f#ck lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:27 pm

i have connection problems for some reason...cant connect ppl wen i go to play now its laggy but maybe its me or my opponent i doubt its me

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by AthleticOne Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Yea. I have been having issues myself, hardwired and WiFi

AthleticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:12 pm

dont forget EA and their amazing work with their servers...

It probably wont always even be us players ...
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by fhpt317 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 pm

had a game today that was going good until 3rd qtr it started to lag then lost connection near end of 3rd qtr. The EA servers have been awful. Every forum u go to people r complaining about lag and disconnect.
fhpt317
fhpt317

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:54 am

my connection is hardwired always, I know that wifi DCs alot

what pisses me off is that no other game ever DC's, just madden

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 pm

I got disconnected in a different franchise, but it didn't record game. I was able to restart it later. I have heard from other gamers that there is a patch in the works for FGs, but I havn't checked it out on EA site or anything. To busy working on the rest of my play.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum