* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Drafting Hysterics

3 posters

Go down

Drafting Hysterics Empty Drafting Hysterics

Post by ezweightloss Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:10 am

Blake: Blake Johnson here with another rendition of SportsCenter Revamped. Glad you all could tune in because we have some exciting news around the league.

J. Woods: That's right Blake, I've been waiting for this day my entire life, well not really but it sounded good right?

Blake: Sure? Well folks, the big talk of the town is the Fantasy Draft, there has never been anything like this before and everyone is intrigued to find out how it'll all play out. As a few experts have given out lists of the Top 50 draft prospects, owners are reeling to get their very own draft boards set up for the big day. And some are even trading away picks to make sure they can secure the players they want so desperately to be the face of their franchise. The most notable of these trade talks comes out of Dallas.

J. Woods: Well we wouldn't expect anything different from those princesses in Dallas would we?

Blake: Let's not be so quick to judge, remember with Jerry Jones departing and Blammers running the show they are actually making some good moves. The block buster deal only moved them down 5 picks in the first round and gives the Cowboys an array of other picks to go along with it.

J. Woods: Don't you mean the Cowgirls?

Blake: No Woods, no I did not mean the Cowgirls. But let's send it over to Jackie who has some early reports from the GM's themselves.

Jackie Flores: Hey guys I was able to catch up with leaders of the Saints Organization who landed the deal with the Cowboys. Now having the number 1 overall pick, I asked the big question, who are they gonna take. GM and Coach Duq simply replied, "AP is going to be a Saint", I tried to squeeze out some more information but Coach Duq refused to comment saying it would jeopardize his team's well being. So who knows if he is just throwing everyone a curveball, rumors around the league previously said he had his eye on Chris Johnson but only time will tell.

Blake: Thanks for that Jackie. Were you able to catch up with any of the other coaches?

Jackie: As a matter of fact yes, I first contacted Coach GA of the Steelers who has the second pick and he said, "With so much talent available it's hard to decide, I've been drawing up draft strategies day and night and each time it's different. Of course it all depends what happens with the first pick but no matter what I'm confident of the player we will select." Off the record Coach GA commented that he would like to see his running game be the focal of his storied franchise.

Blake: And what about Coach EZ and the Packers?

Jackie: Well when I spoke to Coach EZ he seemed a little down on his luck saying that with the reports he we not be able to acquire either Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson. I found him speaking with Aaron Rodgers about renewing his tenure in Green Bay, but he recently has thought about trading away his draft pick.

Blake: Good to know Jackie, if we are correct on our initial reports the Rams coach is not available and Coach Greener is looking to trade his pick as well.

Jackie: That is correct Blake.

Blake: Thanks for all the help Jackie.

J. Woods: Yeah Jackie, gimme a call.

Blake: That is not very professional Woods.

J. Woods: Neither is that atrocious attire from the early 90's Blake but you don't see me complaining.

Blake: I believe you are right now.

J. Woods: I believe your mother goes down to Mexico for donkey shows.

Blake: Woods you are way out of line once again! How do you still have a job here?! This is a family show!

J. Woods: I have a job cuz I'm the one bringing in the audience... Actually that might be Jackie. Haha.

Blake: That's just great. Nothing better than working with a mentally delinquent human being. Thanks guys for tuning in we will give you the lastest news following the draft. Til next time...

J. Woods: STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Drafting Hysterics Empty Re: Drafting Hysterics

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:18 am

Hahaha these sportscenter episodes are classic. Good read bro...are you reall trading that pick of yours... What a Face
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:45 am

lol. That's good stuff ez. Are we gonna get a mock 1st round from you?

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:22 am

nah sry bro. but you'll get another episode after the draft.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down