* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

its YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to have a QUALITY/STABLE CONNECTION

Go down

its YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to have a QUALITY/STABLE CONNECTION Empty its YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to have a QUALITY/STABLE CONNECTION

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:31 pm

There has been a lot of discussion around LAG and Disconections lately - and i am certain a great deal of the blame goes to EA servers - AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY YEAR IT SEEMS IT TAKES THEM A COUPLE WEEKS TO GET THEIR SERVERS RUNNING 100% - And i heard a rumour a patch was coming to help fix these issues (which is typical for sports games - they dont have the time to test them like regular games)...

In the end - WE NEED TO FOCUS ON WHAT WE CAN CONTROL (man - i feel liking i am on the field coaching right now - i use this angle a lot with my boys)... What we can personally control is our INDIVIDUAL CONNECTION - do everything you can to make sure it is running at optimum effectiveness - ALL SPORTS GAMES NEED TO BE RUN ON SOME SORT OF HIGH SPEED CONNECTION - If you dont have a high speed connection - and you are having LAG issues - You should consider the upgrade - not sure what its like in the USA - but in CANADA - ISP are hugely competitive and the price for high speed service is only a marginal increase in fees (but the benefits are immense)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum