* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

When your opponent is asking for your availability

4 posters

Go down

When your opponent is asking for your availability Empty When your opponent is asking for your availability

Post by mumbai_thug Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 pm

can you please give a time or time interval along with your time zone. i'm tired getting responses such as in the morning, afternoon, tonight, before the game etc etc. one of my opponent i ask him when hes available he responds in the mornin, frustrated the hell outta me. then i ask him what TIME in the morning he says before the game. now i dont know if he meant one min before the game, 30 mins b4 the game, hour beffore the game, two hours before the game, or 3 hrs. ehhh, cant you just give a time or time inteval.
mumbai_thug
mumbai_thug
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

When your opponent is asking for your availability Empty Re: When your opponent is asking for your availability

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 pm

OBVIOUSLY your supposed to sit on your PS3 all morning (3am until noon?) waiting for him. Don't you know your schedule is supposed to revolve around his prospective availability? I hope by the game he wasn't referring to a European Football Match, bc over here those games can start at like 7am. Good luck.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

When your opponent is asking for your availability Empty Re: When your opponent is asking for your availability

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm

for real man...my last 3 weeks in surf league haven't even been played. delmas went awol and never responded to my message and my next opponent is doing is the same, at least your getting responses...i always ask for a specific time and rarely get one.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 pm

sorry Falcon....in no way was I intentionally trying to not get our game in...I actually got on near the end of the night...and couldnt locate you back. I musta just missed you. IT WOULD HELP IF YOU COULD TEXT! Falcon! LOL - It also didnt help that I actually went to visit relatives for 2 days...and was trying to play while at there house. I look forward to the revenge next time....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:10 am

Delmas26 wrote:sorry Falcon....in no way was I intentionally trying to not get our game in...I actually got on near the end of the night...and couldnt locate you back. I musta just missed you. IT WOULD HELP IF YOU COULD TEXT! Falcon! LOL - It also didnt help that I actually went to visit relatives for 2 days...and was trying to play while at there house. I look forward to the revenge next time....

i always ask people to pick ANY TIME after 7...thats pretty flexible and rarely does anyone even respond. i also have my phone available all the time, but people are too lazy to call (not sayin you are). its really a culmination of my last 3 weeks of surf league comprising of simmed games...i know your 99% successful in getting a game in but its the other people i never heard of who need to improve communication.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum