* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Audibles broken?

+4
falconfansince81
mblammers
mumbai_thug
Cheddah_Cheez
8 posters

Go down

Audibles broken? Empty Audibles broken?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am

Idk if it was just because there was so much lag it just wasn't registering. But for my last couple games I just haven't been able to audible, especially in the no huddle. I'll call my no huddle fine, and as soon as I get the option to audible I hit square and the menu comes up and everything but none of my selections will work. It virtually made it impossible to run the no huddle to end the half or when I needed to come back. I couldn't even hot route my receivers. I've noticed since the patch came out calling audibles after a no huddle has been really sluggish but these last two games it wouldn't work at all. Anyone else notice this?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Audibles broken? Empty Re: Audibles broken?

Post by mumbai_thug Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 am

yea you cant audible anymore while you send your guy in motion. you should be able to call audible in no huddle tho, havent tried it but it would be ridiculous if they take away audibles out of no huddle lol
mumbai_thug
mumbai_thug
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 am

This happened to me the other day in a game vs RUI I think. It was REALLY annoying.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 am

this came via patch 1.05, its to stop some cheesin online apparently...i'm not a big audibler on offense but i noticed it as well in a no huddle the other day. guess if its in the name of stopping online glitching ok, but for the guys who rely on audibles at the line this could be a problem.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Now that you mention it, I was trying to audible it my lg game last night, and all it did was flip the play. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong, but yeah, I couldn't audible at all last night.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:04 pm

That's ridiculous. Why not actually fix whatever the glitch is instead of removing an important part of the game. It's almost impossible to run a 2min offense now without being able to run an audible or hot route. I didn't think they could possibly make this game worse...
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 pm

You can still audible, but it takes a long time between bringing up the plays and being able to click one. I had to keep mashing the button until it registered.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 pm

phantomshark wrote:You can still audible, but it takes a long time between bringing up the plays and being able to click one. I had to keep mashing the button until it registered.

I noticed that in two instances. In one it was during my two minute drill I'm a lobby game this morning and I lost 15 seconds. And on the very next play I was mashing x to get a quick pass and it just snapped the ball on me and threw a lob to the x receiver instanty for a pick 6...
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Come on guys lets not all act like we haven't seen some people on here use the glitch before. They audible twice,three times really fast and depending on the defence you called it fucks up your coverages, like maybe your safety goes in closer at the line instead of playing his man so hes out of position when the play starts or your linebacker all of the sudden is covering his outside reciver instead of the TE. Like I have said in other posts there are guys on here who want to win no matter what. I know about most of these cheese moves because guys I work with play the shit out of this online and have taught me how to do these things. BUT I never do it, I dont care if I am down, or even playing an asshole.

I am not going to be the one that gets called out for glitching but when people do the shit to me trust me I know what they are doing, they're just not worth the headaches to me cause if you have to glitch to win in this group then you are just a piece of shit and not worth me wasting my time on.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 pm

But my point is why take out an integral part of the game to eliminate glitching? Why not just fix the glitch. Now those of us who like to audible at the LOS or use the no huddle are screwed.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:12 pm

because they are lazy, and they probably have most of their programers working on next years money maker why waste time working on something they already sold.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Rui_F wrote:Come on guys lets not all act like we haven't seen some people on here use the glitch before. They audible twice,three times really fast and depending on the defence you called it fucks up your coverages, like maybe your safety goes in closer at the line instead of playing his man so hes out of position when the play starts or your linebacker all of the sudden is covering his outside reciver instead of the TE. Like I have said in other posts there are guys on here who want to win no matter what. I know about most of these cheese moves because guys I work with play the shit out of this online and have taught me how to do these things. BUT I never do it, I dont care if I am down, or even playing an asshole.

I am not going to be the one that gets called out for glitching but when people do the shit to me trust me I know what they are doing, they're just not worth the headaches to me cause if you have to glitch to win in this group then you are just a piece of shit and not worth me wasting my time on.

i know a couple people who i've seen do this in the past, it basically forces your receivers up in press and usually leaves someone wide open. but yet again...why bother fixing it when you can just throw a band aid on a severed limb.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 pm

This was to fix the phantom fb glitch. where the fb merged with the Oline and went uncovered.
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634104157

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum