* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

MULLETS LG (SICK IS PISSED)

4 posters

Go down

MULLETS LG (SICK IS PISSED) Empty MULLETS LG (SICK IS PISSED)

Post by sickxstick- Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 am

I played this scrub named Roscoedog i was up 28-01st quater and he quit. I got a message that said "im running playaction why do you keep sacking me?" He quit and dropped the franchise. So i hoppedon today played CPU, played the 1stquater and Super-simmed to the end of the game. The computer blew the team out like 49-16. I get home and get a message that says "Charles is benched 1 game because he scored with 25 seconds left" TheCPU scored I didnt. Im not going to play cpu all game its no fun id score 200 points if i wanted to. So thats unfair to me!
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634104157

Back to top Go down

MULLETS LG (SICK IS PISSED) Empty Re: MULLETS LG (SICK IS PISSED)

Post by saastar Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 am

and now u know why i left a long time ago.. lol

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 am

Fuck mullet he's a bitch
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Dude tell me about it, last week i had 6 catches for 167 Recieving Yards With Desean Jackson and he told me hes benched for 1 game?? i mean dude WTF? He just didnt have 4 catches for over 200 yards against the Cowboys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Guys, this is real simple, if you are going to sim gm, you have to sim qtr to qtr, and then if it starts to exceed points rule, then u either have to play or sim possession to possession, especially if it is 4th qtr and you are up by certain amount of points. You ultimately are responsible for what cpu does, i also see guys that dont like the score and sim 5,6, 7times, this is Unacceptable period, if you sim, win or lose , NO RESTSARTS Tolerated, so be cautious when simming, go qtr by qtr or even possession by possession, and keep an eye on the score, all rules of lg still follow

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 pm

I have had many people leave lg, some quitting simply because they lost some for simming4, 5 times to get the result they wanted in simming gms, this is unacceptable, u r responsible for cpu gms, 1 gm, and watching score win or lose, not just simming til the right result, i enforce cpu rule, if i didnt, every owner would just sim til they got a win, and not watch the score to determine if they have to step in and play or do possession by possesion in order to abide by rules, this is why whenyou play the cpu, simply play the cpu so you know u r not in violation of any rules, or monitor the gm by qtqr to qtr, possession by possession, so u can step in and just play

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum