* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SEAHAWKS BLOCK

5 posters

Go down

SEAHAWKS BLOCK Empty SEAHAWKS BLOCK

Post by saastar Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 am

well i wont have anything on defense that anybody wants so if ur looking for defense help my team aint the place to look.. but i do have picks i would be willing to give up plus i have HB JUSTIN FORSETT, HB JEROME HARRISON.. and maybe josh freeman but he would cost alot more..

my main needs are FS and SS..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

SEAHAWKS BLOCK Empty Re: SEAHAWKS BLOCK

Post by ezweightloss Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:29 am

im interested in freeman. i lost all the numbers on my phone so i cant text you. lemme know what you want for him.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:13 am

saastar: im interested in Manningham/Murphy/Avery, which ever you didnt want over the other...

what you looking for? peak my team and let me know
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm interested in forsett. I have too many pound the rock guys and could use a decent speed back.
What do you think about donald brown (good all-around backup, young, B potential) and my third round pick for forsett?

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:15 pm

well i looked and mblammers i didnt really see anything that i would want for forsett bc im not looking for a rb in return just some secondary help..

delmas- same thing i really could find anything in the area i needed to give up any of those wrs...

ez- everything that i would want would cost me more then what freeman is worth..

cheddah- i looked over ur roster again and still didnt see anything that had interest for freeman.. bc i aint looking for linebackers and garrad and picks wouldnt mount up to freeman..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 pm

but i still have HB JEROME HARRISON, HB JUSTIN FORSETT, AND MAYBE QB JOSH FREEMAN BUT HE WILL COST MORE.. IM MAIN NEEDS ARE CBS, FS, SS.. WANTING MORE FS AND SS HELP THEN ANYTHING.. AND IM LOOKING FOR GUYS THAT HAVE CLOSE TO 90 SPEED OR BETTER AND THERE CATCHING IS AROUND 70...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Sent you a pm

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by huffinator Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:46 pm

I've got FS Reshad Jones B potential. Hes got 85spd, but his 90 hit power and 95 pursuit as a rookie is beastly, because he only gets better. His tackle gets into the 80s and his pursuit maxs at 99. His OVR is better by playing him at SS, because of his tackle and pursuit.

I also have 72OVR CB Chris Owens B potential 23yrs. He has 88 spd, 67cth, and has 68tak, 82pur, 80mcv and 76zcv making him a nice FS that can man up on TEs. Owens MCV usually progresses into the mid 90s, and he ends up beings a low 80s OVR CB.

I'll give you both and TE Andrew Quarless 64OVR Bpot 79spd, 76cth, 81spc.

All for TE Jermaine Gresham.

huffinator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down